Photo

Joystick issues

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Racer

Posted 18 November 2011 - 04:43 PM

First off, I looked at the BF3 forums and did a search for "joystick" and it appears I'm not the only one with issues. But, I thought that maybe someone here had found a cure.

Logitech 3D Pro

In bindings as suggested by some in the BF3 forums, I cleared out all joy settings for everything and reset them. (walk,vehicle,jet,helo,common) No difference.

Yaw (moving stick side to side) isn't recognized anywhere in THIS game, but in all other games.

Under bindings, this is what I see....

Throttle Up
Throttle Down
ID_M_OPTIONS_CONCEPTMOVEFB_NE <<< WTF is this ?!?!?
Yaw Right
Yaw Left
etc.
etc.

#2 Scoop1967 - Dan

Posted 18 November 2011 - 08:46 PM

I won't be able to help until tomorrow, if someone else can before then, cool.

#3 Racer

Posted 20 November 2011 - 01:53 PM

anyone ?

#4 Racer

Posted 22 November 2011 - 04:39 PM

I had hoped that the update would've addressed the joystick issues I'm having, but it didn't. The config screen still doesn't recognize YAW/moving (not twist) stick to left or right. :(

#5 Racer

Posted 23 November 2011 - 05:05 PM

FIXED !!!

One of those deals where you take everything part, put it back together and it works without knowing wtf you did different. I suspect it was a combination of the latest patch, then using reset, then clearing out ALL joystick/mouse/keyboard settings for Jet and Helo then resetting them. Now if I can learn how to be effective with the helo and jets I'll be all set !! :)

#6 Racer

Posted 24 November 2011 - 08:33 AM

Jumped the gun. Thought it was fixed but its not. Tried to delete "fixed" post but was unable to even edit it. :(

Edited by Racer, 24 November 2011 - 08:35 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com