Photo

Testing other servers

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Skinlesshorizon

Posted 23 December 2017 - 02:54 AM

Craig, and Gunner to let you know, six of us went to a Zombie server.

#AUexiledGamers -Cherno,PVP, EBM, AI, Zombies

Running mods of 

CUP terrains maps

CUP Terrains Core

EBM

Exile mode

Ryan demons and zombies

ran smooth same FPS as ours, I don't know if this will help since i know you are working on new stuff. 

Over all MG had fun and i can talk to you later if you need any info. They had the "Z" on the server drop good money and Respect making shooting them worth the trouble. 

• Treleifin likes this

#2 Skinlesshorizon

Posted 23 December 2017 - 01:17 PM

Isla Abramia 1.9 fun map might want to check it out 

https://steamcommuni...s/?id=648775794

• Treleifin likes this

#3 BOVA

Posted 25 December 2017 - 03:02 AM

At this time I am really not interested in zombies. I could just see trying to shoot the mercenary base with zombies running around everywhere.

I have enough trouble doing some missions by myself. I don't need something harder than it already is. Maybe if we had zombies on a separate server.

They are already working on something. Maybe we should see what they come up with before we bombard them with a bunch of new ideas.

No you can't have a pizza with everything you want on it. Sorry we just ran out of that. No we ran out of that too.

#4 Skinlesshorizon

Posted 25 December 2017 - 01:22 PM

Mainly looking at maps, and mods. Not saying PVP, that is a different world. Just helping with possible mods and maps to keep everyone interested so we don't grind out. The zombies on the second map were manageable, and they gave respect and money making a way to make $$$ and get stuff... Just another approach. It might change base design a little but its something we can "look" at. I agree we have to be selective on what we put up, and i don't want 10000 mods so we have a broken or lagged server. Just trying to find those that "appear" to be stable and "might" work. These are idea's. I think over all if we want to put any changes in we all have a good meeting of the minds to way options. I agree with a second server too, been talking about that for a bit now. 

Progress is impossible without change, and those who cannot change their minds cannot change anything.

• turbo likes this

#5 BOVA

Posted 25 December 2017 - 01:30 PM

Okay that sounds like something to think about.

#6 BOVA

Posted 25 December 2017 - 02:44 PM

I'm not going to lie. I have trouble with change. I get used to things being a certain way. It's not that I can't change. It just takes me longer to get used to new things. It is simply just the way I am.

#7 turbo

Posted 25 December 2017 - 04:27 PM

Mainly looking at maps, and mods. Not saying PVP, that is a different world. Just helping with possible mods and maps to keep everyone interested so we don't grind out. The zombies on the second map were manageable, and they gave respect and money making a way to make $$$ and get stuff... Just another approach. It might change base design a little but its something we can "look" at. I agree we have to be selective on what we put up, and i don't want 10000 mods so we have a broken or lagged server. Just trying to find those that "appear" to be stable and "might" work. These are idea's. I think over all if we want to put any changes in we all have a good meeting of the minds to way options. I agree with a second server too, been talking about that for a bit now.

Progress is impossible without change, and those who cannot change their minds cannot change anything.

I agree 100% and I have the exact opposite problem that Bova as i need change. Whether it's the map or the vehicles or clothes I need something to work for. That's why the arma 2 server worked when Craig added the super and ultra traders. I like playing with all you guys but I honestly don't like the Altis map. And when I came on the other day I checked the traders it's was all the same stuff. So I didn't have the motivation to work towards anything.
Zombies are ok if they're done right. Arma 3 zombies walk and a few run which I think is good. Plus they just add another layer to the game so you just can't snipe a mission from 1000 meters without having to watch you back.

#8 CrDraggin

Posted 26 December 2017 - 06:14 PM

Thanks for the feedback. Been definitely wanting to make the MG / ultra traders for Altis server too. I do see the need for a different map server as well. Just dont really have the funds to make another one since an Arma 3 server runs easily 80-100 bucks a months for a decent one. I am finishing up getting the winter chernarus back up on the old .64 server we used for A2/Dayz back in the day.

Skinless this week when I have time lets hit up a few. I like the CUP stuff too. A lot of extra vehicles and guns to play with. 

• turbo likes this

#9 BOVA

Posted 26 December 2017 - 09:42 PM

Thanks for the update.

#10 turbo

Posted 27 December 2017 - 07:47 AM

Awesome! Thank you Craig. Looking foward to it 😀
I really can't wait

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com