Photo

Implementing other DLC into Arma 3 Server?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 BOVA

Posted 16 April 2018 - 07:03 PM

Why are we buying the DLC for arma 3 when the dlc is not being implemented into the server?

We have yet to implement laws of war into the server and now the tanks DLC has been released.

We are losing our player base and I don't know why? I know and realize that you are a busy man Craig.

We got a new server and the one we already have is lacking things. Things that would give us a good player base.

We are just letting the DLC's pass us by. Just wiping the server is not the ultimate answer. The server needs new things implemented.

If you want to bring players to the server we need to implement new things. 

#2 BOVA

Posted 18 April 2018 - 07:03 PM

The armor dlc would be nice but I would be happy with just the laws of war dlc.

#3 Treleifin

Posted 27 April 2018 - 09:06 AM

While you don't see it on the Altis map, it might be getting put into another map in future. Altis is always going to be our vanilla as possible map because not everyone has the means to play with all the DLCs and the extra Mods everyone wants that we could load in. I know that if I was just visiting a map for a first time it usually irritates the crud out of me to have to download a huge amount of things or that it is required I purchase everything. However, if I had the chance to see a map with only a few things required and ended up liking the community, I'd join their other maps with more stuff if I had a computer with space on it. I do, and you probably do, but some people don't.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com