windows 11

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Skipjack

Posted 12 September 2022 - 08:02 PM

Will bf1942 run in windows 11?

#2 Nicole

Posted 12 September 2022 - 08:33 PM

Yes, it will run under Windows 11.  I am currently using Windows 11 and the game runs/functions well with little to no crashes.  If you were running it under Windows 10, you can expect similar performance under Windows 11.

• posi, Lonewolf-McQuade, coffeeassassin and 1 other like this

#3 Skipjack

Posted 21 October 2022 - 11:01 PM

Thanks lookoutriddick. Sorry it took so long to answer but I appreciate the reply. Windows 11 will have to come with a new computer, microsoft says my machine can not use win 11. Thanks again.

#4 Nicole

Posted 22 October 2022 - 06:16 AM

No problem. :)  You're welcome.

In my opinion, the Windows 11 requirements are mostly there so that hardware manufacturers can sell you a brand new PC whether you really need one or not.
There are even official methods for bypassing the Windows 11 hardware requirements and other third party utilities that also enable you to install Windows 11 on an "unsupported PC".
I have an "old" 2013 PC with an Intel 5930K that is not officially supported by Windows 11.  That computer runs Windows 10 and 11 with the same performance.

If you are interested in installing Windows 11 on your PC, I can help you over Discord to get it installed.
Unfortunately, I'm not going to link the methods on the forum since it's possible someone without the necessary guidance may run into issues.

• Lonewolf-McQuade likes this

#5 Lonewolf-McQuade

Posted 12 September 2023 - 03:02 PM

Just what I was looking for on people's W11 experiences. I had a real battle with integrated Dell Laptop intel video drivers that seemed to require custom 42 video config tweaking in W10. 22H2 somehow seemed to fix the whole issue though. Fingers crossed for when I upgrade to W11. Thanks for the info!

#6 MehulJ

Posted 13 September 2023 - 12:53 AM

Windows 11 has messed up my gameplay...

The CPU usage shoots up to 100%

Even with a stable ping (which I get rarely), the game lags. 

Not able to enjoy like b4...

• Lonewolf-McQuade likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com