Photo

Welcome to Moonies ARMA 3 Forum

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 Willie V.

Posted 18 October 2014 - 07:28 AM

MoonGamers

Welcome to the "new" Home of the Moonies ARMA 3 Forum section

Our Goal as a community is it to get the most out of ARMA 3 as a game/military simulator and have the best team-play experience for Moonies. We want to bring this in to compliment what MoonGamers already offer to current members. ARMA 3 will bring new members to enlarge our community and get more money for us to improve operations.

We are going to be the "new" kids on the block and I'm looking for a group of committed people to help to get this ball rolling. We need to use this section to share ideas on how to improve what we want to build and then implement it

Sincerely Willie V.
Senior Admin ARMA 3
Posted Image

#2 TSO

Posted 24 March 2015 - 06:45 AM

I'll try to hop on and see what I can do... I want ARMA 3 team play to be a thing for me...

#3 Warrior124

Posted 24 March 2015 - 01:53 PM

Argh, wish I had enough money right now to purchase the game since it's 50% off at the moment. Unfortunately I won't have any money until the 3rd of next month. By that time the promotion will be gone. I will be able to join you all for a game at some point, but it may not be for awhile.

#4 TSO

Posted 24 March 2015 - 04:01 PM

I would buy it for you... but steam locked my account =D... and hasn't answered for a week+...

#5 Willie V.

Posted 26 March 2015 - 04:31 PM

Warren, find me later!!!

Willie

#6 Chief5201

Posted 15 October 2015 - 02:55 PM

Can I get some Server info on Arma 3. I would like to play with the Moonies.

Perferable Exilie

#7 turbo

Posted 08 February 2016 - 12:23 PM

Well I've been watching Exile videos all morning. Craig, I need this in my life! ?

#8 turbo

Posted 17 February 2016 - 04:16 PM

I think this would be a hit with the moonies.
*wink*wink*

#9 CrDraggin

Posted 19 February 2016 - 03:48 PM

I agree, sorry been traveling last few weeks and this week was crazy. I will try and work some this weekend. 

#10 turbo

Posted 20 February 2016 - 11:47 AM

Oh, no worries, I def  understand.  Life is always first :)

#11 Rivet

Posted 16 March 2016 - 01:57 PM

I have bought Arma 3 and been on the server.  Looks good so far.  Haven't had really any time myself. 

Had to trip to Washington for a couple of weeks and worked on my Nephews sever for his business. 

I get few couple dollars for doing stuff like that.  Plus, a free flight to Washington and visit the fam

damlily is always welcome. Now, is there a DayZ mod for Arma 3? I don't see anything on steam about it.

ô¿ô

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com