Photo

*NEW MAP* Join Us on New Takistan Map

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 DoberMan Pin-Sure

Posted 05 August 2018 - 08:10 PM

Thanks to the hard work of Phyrstorm, the assistance of CrDraggin, and the generosity of the MoonGamers community, we have a new Arma 2 Day Z Epoch alternative--the rugged Takisan map!

PVE as always, but the AI are cranked up to deadly levels, including Mi17 and Huey choppers, roaming patrols in Vodniks and other vehicles, etc.

Add us to favorites in DayZ Launcher:  172.241.113.238:2302

P.S.  Don't give up!   

P.P.S.   Donations keep this community alive.  Please participate.  Thanks.

#2 TomKnollRFV

Posted 07 August 2018 - 06:31 PM

Does the Takistan map lack random vehicle spawns? Like I was salty when they took it off the main map..but this one would out right blow with out those because of how empty it can be..

#3 Dr Bones

Posted 11 August 2018 - 06:48 PM

do i have to download a new map or is it in with  epoch?  it keeps kicking me

#4 DoberMan Pin-Sure

Posted 12 August 2018 - 09:51 PM

Does the Takistan map lack random vehicle spawns? Like I was salty when they took it off the main map..but this one would out right blow with out those because of how empty it can be..

It's full of random spawns, including helis.  But, even if you don't find one, the bike, motorcycle and mozzies all work from the toolbox. GL.

do i have to download a new map or is it in with  epoch?  it keeps kicking me

Thought I saw you in-game, so maybe I'm late to reply.  In any case, no need to load anything if you have what you need to get into Chernarus.  Your system will load a new mission file automatically as you come in

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com