Photo

who is 'back' during this quarantine?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 The Fondler

Posted 24 April 2020 - 12:33 AM

:smilie_tanz:

I don't have any other gaming system. 42 was the last real game I played regularly and the community here, the friends I made and the memories of staying up super late on the server are pretty cherished. it was a pure time on the internet ~10 years ago.

no need to get too nostalgic though. back in the server for now and it's a lot of fun, even though I'm pretty bad. was really happy to see the server still up and some recognizable names.

#2 Wasabi®

Posted 24 April 2020 - 05:54 AM

Welcome back. You’ll definitely see some familiar names who have stuck around, and we also have some new players. You should send a PM to those members you remember, maybe you’ll get a message back, who knows.

We’ve been re-modding the maps recently to keep things fresh so hope to see you in game even post COVID ;)
  • MehulJ likes this

#3 Striker

Posted 27 May 2020 - 06:14 AM

I'm back browsing the page as Moongamers kept popping up in my Facebook haha.

#4 dodgem

Posted 27 May 2020 - 11:03 AM

Hey Striker.  Welcome back!

#5 Some Girl Named Cher

Posted 04 June 2020 - 11:18 AM

Well, I am back,,,, but sadly no quarantine here. Tennessee opened the Floodgates on May 1st lol 

#6 The_Curley

Posted 07 June 2020 - 12:38 AM

I am going to pop in and out. The Diablo 3 season is basically over for me and I need a change of pace. 

#7 dodgem

Posted 07 June 2020 - 03:02 PM

Hey Curley! Good to see you back. Been a very long time. Hope to see you in game.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com