Photo

PunkBuster Issues >.<

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 SleepyTiger

Posted 01 February 2009 - 07:15 PM

<_< ~Sleepy here... I'm having a few issues with when i get into a "PB" server. It does not succesfully load PB and kicks for something with *handshaking files*. I know that that has something to do with my FireWall, so i allow traffic. But then when i get back into the game, it kicks me for something with like pUnkBuster *w/e* problems and im like wtf? Soooo if anyone has any ideas plz lemmy know.... it would mean alot :D~!

#2 MXsoBx

Posted 01 February 2009 - 09:23 PM

<_< ~Sleepy here... I'm having a few issues with when i get into a "PB" server. It does not succesfully load PB and kicks for something with *handshaking files*. I know that that has something to do with my FireWall, so i allow traffic. But then when i get back into the game, it kicks me for something with like pUnkBuster *w/e* problems and im like wtf? Soooo if anyone has any ideas plz lemmy know.... it would mean alot :D ~!

Welcome to Moongamers !!

Any computer specs would be helpful XP / Vista / Win 98 :P

IF you haven't made yourself known here at Moongamers drop in the " Introduction " section of the forum
and say hello .

Enjoy your stay

#3 SleepyTiger

Posted 01 February 2009 - 10:51 PM

Oh sorry ha XP

#4 Wardog

Posted 02 February 2009 - 12:41 AM

hey Sleepy don't know what game but in bf2 if i get this restart you machine fixed 99% of the time

#5 SleepyTiger

Posted 02 February 2009 - 08:59 AM

Alrighty i'll check it out... Thanx wardog ^ ^

#6 Ash

Posted 03 February 2009 - 08:15 AM

try updating your pb

http://www.evenbalan...age=pbsetup.php

#7 Some Girl Named Cher

Posted 03 February 2009 - 12:38 PM

I think an update just might do it. Although, most times when PB is being rebellious, you have to do it manually so don't give up hope if an automatic update doesn't fix the problem.

#8 SleepyTiger

Posted 03 February 2009 - 05:41 PM

Okay i updated it and rebooted my comp and it works ^ ^... thx for the help guys

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com