Screenshots

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
5 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Valanthe_*

Posted 27 February 2004 - 07:21 PM

Where do the screenshots go if you click the printscreen button if its not in battlefield?

#2 Lin

Posted 27 February 2004 - 07:44 PM

Onto your generic "clipboard" to be pasted directly into a document. It's volatile, I believe, won't be there later if you don't use it right away.

#3 LeadPoison

Posted 27 February 2004 - 07:50 PM

Here's the lowdown on the print screen button...The Print Screen button (as well as Scroll Lock and Pause/Break) were carried over from the days of mainframe computer networking. Back then, pressing the button would send the lines of text displayed on your screen straight to your printer. This method worked nicely until the invention of the graphical user interface.

To make Print Screen work, you must save an image of what's displayed on-screen to the clipboard and then paste it into a document where it can be printed.

To do this, follow these directions:

Maximize the window you'd like to capture.
To capture the current window, hold down ALT + Print Scrn at the same time. To capture the entire screen, just press Print Scrn.
Open a new document in MS Word or MS Photo Editor.
Paste the screen shot by holding down CTRL and V at the same time.
Print the document when you're finished pasting screen shots.
Bf1942 uses the button for ss, but not all games, apps, and programs use it for that function.

#4 Guest_Valanthe_*

Posted 27 February 2004 - 08:05 PM

thanks!

#5 LeadPoison

Posted 27 February 2004 - 08:16 PM

No problem, I guess I will be the "tech guy" :comp26:

#6 Enforcer

Posted 27 February 2004 - 08:24 PM

Hell, you will LeadPoison. Keep them answers coming. I was going to help, but, it looks like you have it well in hand. :blink:

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com