Photo

Battlefield 1942 lag?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
7 replies to this topic

#1 donkey kong

Posted 22 November 2004 - 01:20 PM

On friday when I logged on to battlefield onto the moon server i was lagging thinking it was the connection in my area i tried a different server and still had choppy lag spikes. As thinking it was just my internet i tried single player with least amount of bots still choppy lag spikes. I tried creating a local server with just me exact same thing. Does ayone know what is going on with my battlefield it also does it on all the mods and vietnam.

#2 bbb

Posted 22 November 2004 - 01:25 PM

have you checked for malware and spyware and all that?

#3 Big Tymer

Posted 22 November 2004 - 02:05 PM

have you checked for malware and spyware and all that?

:withstup:

#4 SOCiAL Killa

Posted 22 November 2004 - 03:08 PM

Did you D/L the new nvidia drivers?
I did not yet, and might not D/L them at all.

Don't you know Ryan pretty well he ought to be able to fix it quickly.

#5 Why Two Kay

Posted 22 November 2004 - 05:03 PM

Alright, im home from school now :lol:

1. Can we get This Info Please
2. Maybe its your computer/ Video Card crapping out on you. Believe me, i played on a Radeon 7000 and I got around 30 FPS for a while, then i started getting BAD LAG. (around my B-Day, remember?) Well, I got a new video card (9800) and after a few settings changed, it worked fine. I'm thinking here that that may be what we need to take care of. But I am not sure about that until I get the info from #1.
3. Again, like Brad suggested check for spyware/malware. There is a good pinned post in this forum and Lin linked to many good software.

#6 donkey kong

Posted 22 November 2004 - 09:00 PM

well it couldnt be my video card i got same kind as you and we just got a while ago but ill try uninstall and reinstall if not, I'll have to do the dreaded reformat :bangin: .

#7 Why Two Kay

Posted 22 November 2004 - 09:07 PM

Can We Get This Info Please

#8 natesroom

Posted 22 November 2004 - 11:01 PM

have you changed any sound setting lately?

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com