Photo
- - - - -

MoonGamers Fleet Lottery

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#1 Xeylore

Posted 15 June 2013 - 11:12 AM

Weekly Lottery Event

I am starting a weekly lottery event which can help players in the fleet members out , this can help you get the lockbox ship you want or help with energy credits to get those expensive MK XII consoles or Purple DOFF's you want.
All you need to do is Send 1 Master Key (lock box key) Per person (not character) , the more people entering the lottery makes the pot bigger (20 people = 20keys jackpot)
When you enter you will get a number and at the end of the week we will draw a number and the person who's number turns up wins the keys, there will be 1 winner each week.

Why Keys?
Well most people cant afford those lock box ships and a lot of people want them and 1 key on the exchange sells for about 1.4-1.5 mil EC so in a week even a new player can get that amount of EC for a key so its affordable for most people
other benefits of keys are lobi crystals which u get from lock boxes 800 of them is needed for a lobi crystal ship (sells for about 70-80mil EC)
Also if u win you can sells the keys for EC (1.4-1.5mil EC on Exchange and sells quick) so thats how you would get your EC from this lottery

How to Enter

You Send by mail 1 key only person (not character) to Tournament@moongamers and within 24hours you will get a number given to you in your mail (all numbers will be logged down with that persons charater@handle number so we know who has won)

Draw Date/Time

Fridays midnight UK time / Thursday 7pm EST time aproxx

All Entry's Must Be Made Before Thursdays 11PM UK / 6PM EST
If the winner is not online the winnings will be sent to them by mail

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This Section To Be Updated Weekly
Winning Number
This Weeks Winner!!!!!
5 ----- Sparrett Lekar@irishtrunks Congrats dude !!
you lucky son of a gun!!

#2 Xeylore

Posted 18 June 2013 - 06:38 AM

could this get a sticky as its going to be a weekly event and saves me having to bump it up please

#3 Warrior124

Posted 18 June 2013 - 06:48 AM

Got it pinned. :)

#4 MikeyT21777

Posted 19 June 2013 - 11:03 PM

Hey buddy, I never got my number for entering. Can you get with me on that before Friday?

Thanks.

#5 Xeylore

Posted 20 June 2013 - 07:35 AM

i dont think spoon has sent his and your key off yet best to check with spoon
ill ask him when he comes online
and thanks for pinning warrior

#6 Warrior124

Posted 23 June 2013 - 02:51 PM

No problem, lol.

#7 Auicc

Posted 26 June 2013 - 10:37 PM

Hey I emailed a key back on Monday, but have yet to receive an email with my number. It was emailed to the tournament@moongamers account and since it is getting closer to the lottery, I was wondering if the key was received.

#8 Warrior124

Posted 27 June 2013 - 11:36 AM

Hey Auicc, I've sent Xirqueek a pm about this, and he should be getting back to us, soon. Thanks for your participation. :)

#9 Auicc

Posted 27 June 2013 - 12:39 PM

Thanks. I will be off work well before the lottery and will probably be on teamspeak. I should be able to get ahold of him then as well.

#10 Xeylore

Posted 27 June 2013 - 06:57 PM

i check the the account daily but see wont get mail as soon as i login so i have made sure all keys and things been sorted you should have a number now

#11 Akira Lackland

Posted 04 July 2013 - 02:26 PM

sigh i can't even afford a key sigh all well somuch for a million ec
lol no in reality its a sound idea if and only if you have alot of people with spare keys lying around

#12 Warrior124

Posted 04 July 2013 - 04:43 PM

sigh i can't even afford a key sigh all well somuch for a million ec
lol no in reality its a sound idea if and only if you have alot of people with spare keys lying around

What's your ingame name, and are you in our fleet? I'll send you a key to use if you are.

#13 Xeylore

Posted 04 July 2013 - 05:43 PM

i found 1 key a week easy to afford imo thats one of the reasons i chose keys they on the exchange for about 1.4-1.5 mill
if you find ec hard to get best bet is look up a foundry mission called admiral bobo goes to war you can get plenty of EC from that just by discarding the drops
my 2nd day of playing sto i made 2mill by farming data samples and selling them on the exchange
you can do STFs and try get the purple items and sell on exchange

another reason for keys is like today there is 10keys in the pot that is around 14-15mill EC if you sell on the exchange it to help members get money but it only works if members put into it , if i culd afford to put in lots of keys myself i would so thats why i put in 1 key each week to help fund it and if i win the pot goes to the next weeks lottery

#14 Yor

Posted 20 July 2013 - 11:25 PM

Hi Xir,

how do you get the raffle ticket for the new ships?
I Donated 20 bucks and I'd like to know how things work...

can you give me a few hints?
Thanks, see you out there...

PS: this is Yor, aka Jornightmare (evil chipmunk)

#15 helltaker

Posted 21 July 2013 - 10:05 AM

Hi Xir,

hey Yor for the ship raffle we are still setting up a date, when you donated did you donate to Moongamers STO?

#16 Yor

Posted 22 July 2013 - 11:07 PM

Hi Xir,

hey Yor for the ship raffle we are still setting up a date, when you donated did you donate to Moongamers STO?

Hi Helltaker,
My donation details as you asked for:
Yor STO - Star Trek Online No note left by user. 16 July 2013 - 11:48 PM USD 20.00

#17 Yor

Posted 26 July 2013 - 08:05 PM

Hi Xir,

Hi Helltaker, did you see my response?

#18 Enforcer

Posted 04 August 2013 - 10:43 AM

I got you Jor, for four tickets towards the ship drawing. I will pm Corpse the information that I have in the event I am not able to make the event.

#19 helltaker

Posted 04 August 2013 - 11:18 AM

this is to be re-scheduled for a later date, date still being worked on

#20 Xeylore

Posted 06 September 2013 - 01:12 PM

the fleet lottery will now re continue from thursday 7pm est / friday 12am uk so if you wish to enter start sending your keys to Tournament@moongamers

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com