Photo
- - - - -

MoonGamers Fleetmail - suggestions/designs

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 jack@iplaystartrek

Posted 20 July 2013 - 06:35 AM

This page is for all Captains please post you Fleetmail here, before you send the mail ingame. Thank you.

#2 jack@iplaystartrek

Posted 21 July 2013 - 03:15 PM

I will post sonn here a fleetmailsuggestion about a speciall Recruitingevent....I hope it will be a surprise for you all :bounce8:

#3 jack@iplaystartrek

Posted 22 July 2013 - 06:32 AM

( I will send this tomorrow as a fleetmail, I take the money for the prizes from my perdiem )

Topic Recruting Event - Win Prises in a value of 3,5 million EC

Hello MoonGamers,

From tuesday the 23rd to tuesday the 30th july runs the first

MonnGamers-Recruitingevent.
At that event you can win prizes in a value of 3,5 million EC !

What do you have to do ?
Recruit so many new members as you can and send their names
( f.e. Player@player01 ) in an email to me.
The email must be on Tuesday the 30th july (23:59 clock EST) at my emailaccount.
I am Jack@iplaystartrek. You have to be ensign or higher fleetrank.

When are new recruits valid ?
The new recruits have to earn a minimum of 100 EC.

Whats the fastest and best way to recruit new players ?
You can invite them directly, for that you have to click on the player.
After that rightklick on the character-icon and press "invite to fleet".
Or you make it "indirect" , for that post this into Zonechat :

MoonGamers Recruiting new and old players, we have teamspeak, forums, facebook, 400+ members 20+ active daily and tier 4 starbase, pm me for more info [FED]

After this send the new player this text as a mail
( with Ctrl C ; Ctrl V ) :

( Spoons welcome-Email )

What can you win ?

1.Prize : 1 Masterkey

2.Prize : 1 Mirror Star Cruiser

3.Prize : 3 equipment package - Weapons

4./5. Prize : Mirror Science Vessel

Good Luck !

Captain Jack

#4 jack@iplaystartrek

Posted 23 July 2013 - 04:37 AM

Hey guys tomorrow I really need the daily fleetmail! THe event starts 1 day later =(

#5 Michael Karam

Posted 12 August 2013 - 08:14 PM

Moongamers,

As you might have noticed we have an Auction Box in the fleet bank. Well i am going to give a quick run down on how it works.

A high price item or special item I.E. a lock box key. Is placed in the fleet bank slot. Then there will be a Topic started in the moongamers forums under STO auction house, You can than bid on items you would like. Most items will auction for just seven days. Special items such as ships, will go for 2 weeks.

After the auction closes the highest bidder wins and has 2 days to deposit the winning bid into the fleet bank. After the deposit is complete you will be mailed your item, which can be recived at any mail box in game. If you do not place the winning bid price in the bank with in the alotted time the item will go to the next highest bidder. If no bids are placed on an item it will be removed from the bank and placed on the Exchange at full price.

As for the other slots in the fleet bank the normal bank rules apply. They are...

No trash items, i.e. food items, white or green items, or non-rare tribbles...

When you take an item you must place at least half of the items price in the bank. I.E a lock box key, sell for 1.4m on the exchange you should put 700k in the fleet bank. This is how we as a fleet keep running.

You can only take a limited amount of items a day from each slot, once you have rached that limit you have to wait 24 hours to be able to remove items again. This is so that every one has a chance to upgrade there ships.

Please try to limit your self to ONE of any type of console. Or other high EC item.

Remember all banking is tracked and will be monitered any infraction of these rules will be dealt with, and you may lose you banking privliges.

If there are any questions please feel free to ask my self or Commander Sparret Lekar, as we are your Fleet Bank officers.

Have a good day

Captain Karam
Fleet Bank Captain

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com