Photo

So you want to be a DoD:S Admin?

• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

#41 LeadPaint

Posted 12 February 2013 - 08:26 PM

Game Name: LeadPaint .M.

First Name: Christopher

How long have you actively played DoD:S?: Tricky question, started with the release of source... stopped playing after CAL shut down. But I've been playing pretty regularly again over the past several months. My history with multiplayer FPSs goes back to modem-to-modem Doom and Quake 1 over a 28.8 connection.

How often and what times do you play: Every chance I see the server populated. Most commonly on between 6PM-3AM Central.

Have you been an admin before?: Every clan I've been with had public servers I've been admin on, going back to FireArms mod for HL1 I believe.

Why should we make you an Admin?: I think I'm well known by now on the server. I know the rules. I hold myself to Moodle's standards, as well as being a MG Reg. I try to spread knowledge of the game's mechanics. I guess really it comes down to this is the only server I care to play on, and I'd like to help keep it clean and fair.

#42 Remnant

Posted 29 May 2013 - 05:14 PM

Game Name: Remnant, aka MadDog, aka 4Glory
First Name: [Redacted]
How long have you actively played DoD:S?: 2001-present
How often and what times do you play: Too Much. 6pm-12pm Eastern
Have you been an admin before?: Yes. I was a Recruitment Admin for the 82nd Rangers and then I co-founded Omega Gaming, a competitive DOD:S team.
Why should we make you an Admin?: You probably should not. That being said I reluctantly submit this application after realizing two things. I have a tremendous amount of knowledge and experience that may help carry on, dare I say improve the Moongamers Community. One, I have come to really enjoy and respect. So if you think I can do either of these, I will. Secondly, you won't stop asking.

#43 Mr. Tibbs

Posted 23 November 2013 - 01:12 PM

Game Name: Mr. Tibbs
First Name: Marshall
How long have you actively played DoD:S?: Since it was beta, 10+ years
How often and what times do you play: Thur-Sat, often from 8pm-1am.
Have you been an admin before?: Yes for UDT DOD Clan pre source.
Why should we make you an Admin?: Because I want to admin the server as often I play there hasn't been a lot of admin presence on to change maps and deal with riff, raff. I will be able to follow the rules and want to create a fun game atmosphere. Hopefully this will attract more players to the server.

#44 Lin

Posted 26 November 2013 - 08:37 AM

Thank you Mr. Tibbs! I'll bring this forward, I haven't seen our Sr Admins around for a bit. My hands are a little full so please bear with me. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com