Photo

Lets gather the troops...

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#21 Why Two Kay

Posted 10 February 2007 - 08:46 PM

My comment about not infringing on other servers didn't mean the whole population of a server would be lost due to a conflicting day/time slot. It does mean some may leave one server for another, that is not a ridiculous statement in my opinion. Nor do I want them to, a player shouldn't be put in a position where by they have to make a choice. This is the reason why I steered clear of weekends due to so many events and meetings being scheduled on those days.

Regardless it is clear Saturday is the best day to showcase, if you will, our DoD:S server. Therefore as per Striker's suggestion I'm going to make a suggestion and pick next Saturday Feb 17th 9:00 pm EST

The original intent was to basically open our communities eyes to DoD:S by gathering as many players as possible on one given night...lets do just that and go from there.

We have an Admin/Reg match just prior to that.

#22 Comet

Posted 11 February 2007 - 01:21 AM

Yes I'm aware of that, that is why I said 9 pm EST.

Consider it a fun filled evening!

I posted earlier today I would be on, a few mentioned they would as well, next thing you now we have almost 30 players on a Saturday night. Hopefully next Saturday we can fill the server with MoonGamers...spread the word!

#23 Hartley

Posted 16 February 2007 - 01:28 PM

Last night was wicked! One round at some point lasted over 20 minutes!

#24 Noir

Posted 16 February 2007 - 02:16 PM

the 2 days i've seen us poll in the most were sunday nights and wednesday nights

#25 Comet

Posted 16 February 2007 - 02:33 PM

Hartley you bastage camper, you and Bond were pwning me with the big guns!

Once again it amazes me how much fun you can have with half a dozen players. I got on last night and stayed in game by myself for about 20 mins, soon after that we had enough for a fun night....it doesn't take many.

I'm into a regular Wednesday night of DoD:S.

Lets schedule a community intro to DoD:S for Sunday Feb 25th at 8:00 pm EST. Both Friday & Saturday are too popular a night for players to leave their preferred choice of game to go to another. If we hold this venue on a Sunday we stand a better chance of gathering more potential players.

Spread the word.

Comments...

#26 Striker

Posted 16 February 2007 - 02:47 PM

My comment about not infringing on other servers didn't mean the whole population of a server would be lost due to a conflicting day/time slot. It does mean some may leave one server for another, that is not a ridiculous statement in my opinion. Nor do I want them to, a player shouldn't be put in a position where by they have to make a choice. This is the reason why I steered clear of weekends due to so many events and meetings being scheduled on those days.

Regardless it is clear Saturday is the best day to showcase, if you will, our DoD:S server. Therefore as per Striker's suggestion I'm going to make a suggestion and pick next Saturday Feb 17th 9:00 pm EST

The original intent was to basically open our communities eyes to DoD:S by gathering as many players as possible on one given night...lets do just that and go from there.

i apologize that was pretty rude of me, and it had no intention to be so... I needed a chill-pill that day...

#27 Comet

Posted 16 February 2007 - 03:08 PM

No need to apologize I just wanted to make sure you understood my intent. :D

Originally we were going to go with Saturday, but as mentioned Sunday just makes more sense, in the end it offers a potentially better showing.

Hopefully by Sun Feb 25 the motd will be complete. Now it's up to us to spread the word and put forth the invite.

#28 Hartley

Posted 19 February 2007 - 11:21 AM

Last night was sweet... Flash is an amazing map with 20 players. Donner is OK, but Flash and Avalanche are the best Ive played (along with the one with the snow)

#29 Why Two Kay

Posted 19 February 2007 - 12:01 PM

That was verry fun! I had to hop out to get CS:S back, but Avalanche and Flash were just killfests! If we do keep flash in the rotation we should consider limiting the machine guns to one on that map. I can't even count the number of super-campers we had, of course it was still very fun because I managed to knife one of them:

Posted Image

Now if only I had knifed the Impaler (aka Im-camper!)

And Lin went a little crazy:
Posted Image

And if I could quote Snakeeyes "Hey guys, this shit is fun."

#30 JJ

Posted 19 February 2007 - 12:06 PM

Last night...2 words...

The Shit...

Butters :blink:

#31 Comet

Posted 19 February 2007 - 12:24 PM

Last night was a lot of fun, thank you CS members for entering game...once that happened we had quite the turn out. It would appear DoD:S gathers momentum later in the evenings...I like that! Please remember our debut on Feb 25th @ 8pm EST, spread the word and recruit a member if you can.

#32 Langley

Posted 19 February 2007 - 01:30 PM

Posted Image

Well done Ryan knifing Captain "Pain in my A$$".

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com