MG intro to DoD:S Feb 25 8:00 pm EST

• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

#21 Tim

Posted 24 February 2007 - 02:44 PM

wow sorry a late HUA on my part... HUA

#22 Striker

Posted 24 February 2007 - 03:15 PM

well i cant e there because i hae my eagle scout court of honor that day...oh well

#23 WTBass

Posted 24 February 2007 - 03:29 PM

well i cant e there because i hae my eagle scout court of honor that day...oh well

Matt, we will miss you but your Honor Day is much more important! Congrats on that! A major accomplishment you should be very proud. :)

#24 rangerpost53128

Posted 24 February 2007 - 04:02 PM

I would love to be there with u all but my mailman just came and went and to my despair nothing but bills, a chk for $1900.00, coupons for Culver's restaurant and more bills. Yes I would love to go buy one but if NOIR sent out my copy that would not make much sense. I will definately be there in spirit and if anything drop in on TeamSpeak. Noir I am not focusing this at U I am sure u did ur best to get them out but for some reason, don't know if it was the snowstorm/blizzard we had yesterday but we recieved no mail, it'll probably get here Mon. or Tues. as soon as I get it, it is as good as installed and "I'LL BE THERE", u can count on it. RANGER

#25 Noir

Posted 24 February 2007 - 05:56 PM

Awe u didnt get it : ( I'm sorry I didnt get it out thursday like i had hoped cuz the forums were down when i went to get the address, and I had lab and work the next day so never had the window like i'd hoped, i got it out earlier friday but I guess the crappy post office and get a box to cali in a day and a half but not to winsconson ::shakes fists:: stupid bastards

#26 Catfish

Posted 24 February 2007 - 08:06 PM

Congrats Striker from a fellow Eagle Scout. Enjoy your day, it only comes once. And there will be plenty more night of DoD:S. :)

#27 rangerpost53128

Posted 24 February 2007 - 10:37 PM

Noir don't worry about it I will get in there as soon as I can, S**T Happens, circumstances, other ppl and the good Lord Almighty all things we have no control over. It's ok, Like i said I'll peek into TS and listen in for a while, or even one better go buy my son a copy for his birthday and just give him the one you are sending me when it gets here.(He doesn't live with me but my x-wife he turns 14 the 27th think he'd enjoy it) Maybe I can make it we'll see.
RANGER

#28 Noir

Posted 24 February 2007 - 11:14 PM

we'll it'll be there monday, for sure cuz i sent it 2 day priority well at least it better be there

you can still play sunday someone can give u a guest pass, like get it earlier on sunday download the game and update it and thats good for 3 days of play, that way u can play with us sunday night and get the game and everything else on monday :D see all better

#29 bondmaster

Posted 25 February 2007 - 12:09 AM

As a fellow eagle scout, I hope your ceremony will be one to remember. Its a once in a lifetime expierence so make it a special one. The road does not end here, it has only just begun :)

Save a spot for me and TN Catfish in the eagles nest :grphug:

Matt

#30 Comet

Posted 25 February 2007 - 01:00 PM

I can't believe this is happening, yet it is. I went to click on my game icon and nothing happens, same for my Steam icon. I was up until 4am trying to resolve my problem, so far no luck. If you have any suggestions please post them in the Tech Help area of forum.

I'm at work, I'll get home a few hours before our event. If I'm unable to resolve this F*^%ing problem I will be unable to attend. To say I'm upset is an understatement.

Have fun all!

#31 Hartley

Posted 25 February 2007 - 01:16 PM

I can't believe this is happening, yet it is. I went to click on my game icon and nothing happens, same for my Steam icon. I was up until 4am trying to resolve my problem, so far no luck. If you have any suggestions please post them in the Tech Help area of forum.

I'm at work, I'll get home a few hours before our event. If I'm unable to resolve this F*^%ing problem I will be unable to attend. To say I'm upset is an understatement.

Have fun all!

reinstall!

#32 Leeham

Posted 25 February 2007 - 01:31 PM

8PM EST is 1AM in the morning to me, and I have college and a driving lesson tomorrow...not a chance in hell...I'm disappointed :(

#33 Comet

Posted 25 February 2007 - 02:28 PM

Sorry the time didn't suit you, it's difficult to please everyone when dealing on a global basis.

#34 Leeham

Posted 25 February 2007 - 02:33 PM

I understand that, I've had the problem many times for other events similar to this :(

#35 Tim

Posted 25 February 2007 - 04:24 PM

Have fun all!

Comet, I really hope you get this issue resolved. I'll be sad if you can't make it. :(

#36 Comet

Posted 25 February 2007 - 04:38 PM

I hope so too. I appreciate all the help everyone.

I hope others resolve their issues as well. This game is too much fun not to persevere through issues like mine and what others are going through.

Come hell or high water I'll be back...at some point.

#37 Lin

Posted 25 February 2007 - 07:07 PM

Update: Comet is downloading DoD:S and looks like he's gonna make it! YAY!!

#38 Catfish

Posted 25 February 2007 - 07:20 PM

Update: Comet is downloading DoD:S and looks like he's gonna make it! YAY!!

:applaud:

#39 Comet

Posted 25 February 2007 - 07:45 PM

Obi helped me out and I'm d/l now...65% done. I will be there late..but I will be there!

Thanks again everyone for all the help, what a great community we have.

#40 Striker

Posted 25 February 2007 - 10:31 PM

Matt, we will miss you but your Honor Day is much more important! Congrats on that! A major accomplishment you should be very proud. :)

Congrats Striker from a fellow Eagle Scout. Enjoy your day, it only comes once. And there will be plenty more night of DoD:S. :)

As a fellow eagle scout, I hope your ceremony will be one to remember. Its a once in a lifetime expierence so make it a special one. The road does not end here, it has only just begun :)

Save a spot for me and TN Catfish in the eagles nest :grphug:

Matt

thanks guys... it turned out great! Commissioner Brian Brdak, and sheriff Mark Hackell of Macomb County was there. The sheriff knew my grandpa, seeing as he was on the police force at one point. Boy, when the commissioner came in he reminded me of a 20's detective with the long brown suit-coat, and hair-dew. I was a little nervous, but all I really had to do was sit there and look pretty... I still cna't believe its over... If I remember I'll post some pics of my scouting experience in a timeline form over the 14 years I've been in it... Yes, since tiger cubs.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com