MG intro to DoD:S Feb 25 8:00 pm EST

• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

#41 WTBass

Posted 25 February 2007 - 11:14 PM

HUA!

#42 Plinko

Posted 26 February 2007 - 01:29 AM

well i cant e there because i hae my eagle scout court of honor that day...oh well

Matt, we will miss you but your Honor Day is much more important! Congrats on that! A major accomplishment you should be very proud. :)

well i cant e there because i hae my eagle scout court of honor that day...oh well

Congrats Striker from a fellow Eagle Scout. Enjoy your day, it only comes once. And there will be plenty more night of DoD:S. :)

As a fellow eagle scout, I hope your ceremony will be one to remember. Its a once in a lifetime expierence so make it a special one. The road does not end here, it has only just begun :)

Save a spot for me and TN Catfish in the eagles nest :grphug:

Matt

thanks guys... it turned out great! Commissioner Brian Brdak, and sheriff Mark Hackell of Macomb County was there. The sheriff knew my grandpa, seeing as he was on the police force at one point. Boy, when the commissioner came in he reminded me of a 20's detective with the long brown suit-coat, and hair-dew. I was a little nervous, but all I really had to do was sit there and look pretty... I still cna't believe its over... If I remember I'll post some pics of my scouting experience in a timeline form over the 14 years I've been in it... Yes, since tiger cubs.

Congrats on Eagle scout. I went to school with a kid that was an eagle scout.

Also, macomb county...what city you live in?

#43 Fulcrum

Posted 26 February 2007 - 03:45 PM

If I have to go one more day without the game, I'm going to cry.

its times like these that I wish I was American.

#44 Kkookie

Posted 26 February 2007 - 05:41 PM

Matt, we will miss you but your Honor Day is much more important! Congrats on that! A major accomplishment you should be very proud. :)

Congrats Striker from a fellow Eagle Scout. Enjoy your day, it only comes once. And there will be plenty more night of DoD:S. :)

As a fellow eagle scout, I hope your ceremony will be one to remember. Its a once in a lifetime expierence so make it a special one. The road does not end here, it has only just begun :)

Save a spot for me and TN Catfish in the eagles nest :grphug:

Matt

thanks guys... it turned out great! Commissioner Brian Brdak, and sheriff Mark Hackell of Macomb County was there. The sheriff knew my grandpa, seeing as he was on the police force at one point. Boy, when the commissioner came in he reminded me of a 20's detective with the long brown suit-coat, and hair-dew. I was a little nervous, but all I really had to do was sit there and look pretty... I still cna't believe its over... If I remember I'll post some pics of my scouting experience in a timeline form over the 14 years I've been in it... Yes, since tiger cubs.

Congrats on Eagle scout. I went to school with a kid that was an eagle scout.

Also, macomb county...what city you live in?

boxed you all
pwned!
:D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com