Photo

DoD:S customizing...

• Please log in to reply
50 replies to this topic

#21 Santano

Posted 23 March 2007 - 03:37 PM

I had the hell march from Command and Conquer: Red Alert for Axis win, and the Team America song for the Allied win for a while.

#22 Fulcrum

Posted 23 March 2007 - 04:35 PM

well something screwed up my game and i'm reinstalling. Because i'm probably going to forget, someone remind me to back up my game files.

#23 Santano

Posted 23 March 2007 - 04:53 PM

well something screwed up my game and i'm reinstalling. Because i'm probably going to forget, someone remind me to back up my game files.

Easy to fix..what is going on? :whippingsmiley:

#24 Fulcrum

Posted 23 March 2007 - 04:54 PM

everytime the map changes/load into a new server and sometimes out of no where my computer freezes.
verified my game files, which didnt help so I'm reinstalling

#25 Santano

Posted 23 March 2007 - 05:13 PM

just withen dods or in windows/css/ec too?

#26 Fulcrum

Posted 24 March 2007 - 07:39 AM

problem with my reg, had to reinstall and uninstall. I believe my dad was screwing around with the accounts earlier on.

#27 Comet

Posted 28 March 2007 - 10:59 PM

Posted Image

New gloves actually worn in WWII, new Thompson with realistic worn look and authentic sound. New Allied skins for all packs, you can see the medic skin (not that well) in the screen shot.

#28 Langley

Posted 29 March 2007 - 11:07 AM

New gloves actually worn in WWII, new Thompson with realistic worn look and authentic sound. New Allied skins for all packs, you can see the medic skin (not that well) in the screen shot.

You have links for these ones? These are wicked.

#29 Comet

Posted 29 March 2007 - 12:58 PM

You have links for these ones? These are wicked.

Check the new sticky "Custom Library", where you'll find a listing of custom links and or files.

#30 Langley

Posted 30 March 2007 - 02:42 PM

Myself and Doc_UK are having trouble with the thompson mod. Anyone have any ideas? Everything is in the proper folders. Sound is working. Skins are not.

#31 KatManDu

Posted 30 March 2007 - 03:11 PM

I recon the thompson folder should be on the same level as the hands folder (materials/models/weapons/v_models).

And Fulcrum ... I think it was you I shot yesterday ... but I didn't know how to chat ... as it was my first 5 mins online.

#32 Fuel §

Posted 30 March 2007 - 03:15 PM

I recon the thompson folder should be on the same level as the hands folder (materials/models/weapons/v_models).

And Fulcrum ... I think it was you I shot yesterday ... but I didn't know how to chat ... as it was my first 5 mins online.

...Kat...and Doc..... :whippingsmiley: get them both in the server at once..I could have some fun

#33 Silverhawk

Posted 30 March 2007 - 03:29 PM

wow and I thought customization meant a can of Rootbeer, bag of chips, proper music, and 50" plasma tv.

#34 Doc_UK

Posted 30 March 2007 - 04:37 PM

Woot, Kats got DoD!

:wave2:

#35 Comet

Posted 30 March 2007 - 04:44 PM

Kat got DoD:S....yahooooo!

That's great, I think you're going to like what the game has to offer.

#36 Fulcrum

Posted 30 March 2007 - 09:01 PM

it was me, press y to chat and k to use the mic

#37 Hartley

Posted 05 April 2007 - 05:24 PM

I have Thunderstruck as Allied victory music, Impeial March as Axis, and For Those About to Rock as my loading music.

And my 30 cal skin.

Ive just gotten a sweet Thompson skin and a Sprigfield Skin.

#38 AnonymousFlash

Posted 05 April 2007 - 09:03 PM

All I have is custom weapon sounds. I like the default skins in both DOD and CSS but I hate the sounds of both.

#39 demonicwolf

Posted 07 April 2007 - 12:58 AM

i dont really feel like type it all out but most of my skins are high res, or better quality. unlike valve i like high quality instead of high quantity...

#40 Animal Mother

Posted 07 April 2007 - 10:09 AM

So far,I've done pretty much everything Comet has changed
with the exception of the gloves and the maps.I also have a
more realistic BAR with better sound.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com