Sunday DoD night

• Please log in to reply
272 replies to this topic

#261 ThorneLass

Posted 08 August 2010 - 02:57 PM

sorry cant to night but i will be on wesenday tho

#262 Section8

Posted 08 August 2010 - 05:42 PM

Comet, Corpse and Section 8 now reporting for duty!

#263 Redshirt

Posted 16 August 2010 - 11:10 AM

Awesome rounds of DOD last night, especially Kalt! Real good back and forth fighting and upwards of twenty players. (I even hit some people!)

I am totally hooked and will be there Wednesday.

#264 Comet

Posted 16 August 2010 - 05:39 PM

Glad to hear how much you are enjoying the server fellas, it's news like that which makes it all the more worth while. Now that I think of it we have had several members, non DoD:S players, get involved with the game. The new blood is a welcome addition. Please make sure to spread the word, @ $9.95 it's tough to beat the gaming experience provided.

#265 Comet

Posted 22 August 2010 - 09:59 PM

Epic Flash battle tonight...wow!

#266 Redshirt

Posted 23 August 2010 - 10:25 AM

1/2 hour standoff around the middle flag, almost being capped out, and then Lin capping the last flag with about 30sec before the end of the map?

I would say it was a very good round indeed!

#267 Lin

Posted 23 August 2010 - 04:41 PM

That was an AWESOME game! The only reason I was able to cap out was because the good players were keeping the other side busy! That game was what DoD:S is supposed to be. :)

#268 gensolo

Posted 23 August 2010 - 05:09 PM

I enjoyed last night so much. Who knew that Flash would be 30 min. long and only one team would win an entire round? I've never seen that happen in all my time of playing. Both teams were balanced with skill and wit. Even though we had the advantage of all being in TS it was still quite a battle.

Kudos to Lin for the final cap at 30 sec.

Oh and Comet, get some new thongs, no one wants to see your nasty boner on maps like that :P.

#269 Lin

Posted 23 August 2010 - 06:03 PM

I didn't do it alone...I just did a bum's rush right through the front door but nobody was defending, they were all at their second flag where they thought we would be coming from, and where most of our people were attacking. I believe at least half of that team was in some kind of voip and strategizing because of the way they were playing, very coordinated. I thought we had lost the game a couple of times, but it turned out to be amazing!

#270 Redshirt

Posted 24 August 2010 - 07:05 PM

Well Enforcer saved our collective butts at our last flag several times. And my suicide-bomber grenade took out their mid flag MG before the final push......plenty o back pats to go around. I do think they were very well coordinated via some other voip.

#271 Enforcer

Posted 29 August 2010 - 05:20 PM

We going to try and seed this evening for "What action" Sunday Day of Defeat night? I will be looking here in the next hour to get in and play..

#272 Comet

Posted 19 September 2010 - 10:04 AM

Lets rally the troops for some DoD:S action tonight.

See ya in game...

#273 Langley

Posted 19 September 2010 - 05:00 PM

Langley reporting for duty. Got my power supply installed last weekend. Running like a champ.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com