Photo

Commonwealth vs Americas...

• Please log in to reply
62 replies to this topic

#41 Comet

Posted 28 March 2008 - 04:22 PM

12v12 DOD on Moon.... this is something we've never seen before!

Well have to password the server.

Also... now USA needs some sweet sprays. But I suck at photoshop so they wont be as good as Comets.(Which are amazing BTW, Im jealous)

Now that you mention it Hartley I think you're correct...perhaps a first. Exciting eh, haven't seen this much enthusiasm since we opened shop over a year ago.

This is a friendly comp, for me winning or losing means shit, I just want to have some fun play'in the game I love with my friends. To that end, Team [CBE] would like to extend a welcome to our friends Team [USA] by offering them their own matching avy and spray set. The series of avys and sprays are MoonGamers unique thanks to ObiWood Productions (not Comet). Regardless of the team you reside on we'll all look teh cock...hehe!

I'll post them up once I get home from work.

Doc, we're not play'in until we get more organized, we sure as hell ain't play'in without you either. Once you're good to go let us know.

[CBE] Comet

#42 Comet

Posted 28 March 2008 - 05:42 PM

...home

The Team [USA] avy spray set, compliments of ObiWood Productions.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#43 Catfish

Posted 28 March 2008 - 06:10 PM

...home

The Team [USA] avy spray set, compliments of ObiWood Productions.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Ooh, shiny!

I'll be ready with the BAR...

#44 Hartley

Posted 28 March 2008 - 06:15 PM

Comet I <3 you!

#45 Chernenkov

Posted 28 March 2008 - 06:40 PM

Not only does [CBE] have the best team.

It even has the best logo.

Things aren't looking good for the [USA] noobs.

#46 Erunai

Posted 28 March 2008 - 09:28 PM

The Irish are ever so forgotten. Anyways, The Insane Irish man/boy(Lawl) is ready to spray and pray to the Holy Mother of God with a MG.

#47 amerιcιgerm

Posted 29 March 2008 - 01:44 AM

Add me to the USA if you can! :cowdance:

edit: added!

#48 Red Dragon/Mushu

Posted 29 March 2008 - 05:38 AM

well it looks like i am going to have to get some serious practise with my sniper if i am going to compete against Hartley, plinko and my dear Noir

was hard enough on wed with hartley n plinko comming round courners at the same time, could only take out 1 before being sniped

#49 Langley

Posted 29 March 2008 - 08:48 AM

Should we have an in game message about our little friendly competition? Running Orange Tower has attracted players from outside the community and a messge may encourage some new players to join the community and see what we are all about. Could help the growth of DoD. We should also start using the new sprays frequently. These wil definitly get their attention :coo:

#50 general ramsey

Posted 29 March 2008 - 09:50 AM

I got my spray/sig :)
Posted Image

#51 Comet

Posted 29 March 2008 - 10:15 AM

Should we have an in game message about our little friendly competition? Running Orange Tower has attracted players from outside the community and a messge may encourage some new players to join the community and see what we are all about. Could help the growth of DoD. We should also start using the new sprays frequently. These wil definitly get their attention :coo:

I like the idea but would hold off until we finalize details.

I'll post the individual avys and sprays here later after work, for those who want to use them.

#52 ZeRO{ENG}

Posted 01 April 2008 - 02:41 PM

This sound great fun..Count me in!! [CBE]

#53 Comet

Posted 01 April 2008 - 04:21 PM

...done!

#54 Luose

Posted 01 April 2008 - 04:30 PM

[CBE] Luose, reporting for future duty! :D

#55 Doc_UK

Posted 01 April 2008 - 05:21 PM

I'm back in action!

Time to pwn some low pinging yanks!

Attached File  Image6_sm.jpg   1.35MB   7 downloads

#56 Fulcrum

Posted 01 April 2008 - 10:13 PM

cbe decals
everywhere

#57 bonds...steriod bonds

Posted 01 April 2008 - 10:37 PM

If I can get to my friends house the day of the match, I'm sure he would love to play...I would to.

It would be my first time playing DoD

#58 Enforcer

Posted 01 April 2008 - 11:07 PM

[rubbing the MG]

Nice MG to me, nice MG to me, I will take care of you so nice...so nice indeed...ah yes....my precious....so nice......

Just keep them damn snipers off my ass....

#59 Comet

Posted 01 April 2008 - 11:54 PM

You best worry about me knocking your teeth in like I do so often you camping MG biatch. Oh...my my my my my...I'm going to take great pleasure busting your mug up! :)

#60 Luose

Posted 02 April 2008 - 02:33 AM

Lol! Nothing like a bit of pre-match banter!

Just watch your back . . . :unsure:

There you are, Spawned for no more than 8 seconds . . . Working your way to your favourite route, Lokking this way and that, shifting prone through doorways, moving in on the enemy target you saw flash by on Deathcam . .

Waiting . . .

Watching . . .

Hoping . . .

Wishing you'll get the drop on the enemy . . .

Moving on through the field, you hear the gun fire in the distance, retired smoke floating by, up into the darkness, into the building you move, ever more slowly, turning your volume up that little bit more to see if you can hear their footsteps. . .

A friedly streaks past you making you jump a little and guns an enemy down, your peaved becasue he just slaughtered a potential kill, but you check the 'Killer - Death' List, its not him, the one you hunt so . . .

Seconds turn into more seconds, eventually minutes, minutes that drift bye. You begin to wonder if your hunch was right, will he come charging round that corner? Will he fall at your feet, will he shoot a round everywhere but into your head and try and pistol whip you when he realises what a waste of a chance and ammo that was . . .

Silently you wait, Nothing, nothing but emptyness around you, noone around . .

You tab-check your score to realise your now lagging behind and think better of this guy and move on up, still cautiously . .

One door left, until your definate your gunna hit some action,

Dilemma!

You hear footsteps . . are they friendly or enemy? Which way do you look when you exit that last door, left? Right? All this time with no kills, you wana get one before all is wasted . . .

You see a gun poking around the corner, but waiting for that perfect shot . . . Lining your sights up . . .

Then you see him . . moving closer towards you, unaware of your presence. Laughing as you open fire . . . .

Posted Image

I said watch your back :D I smash you from behind saving my comrade!

Im getting used to this Punching M'larky :bop2:

Cant wait :gunsmi:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com