Photo

Known issue since A3 update

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 Gunner

Posted 18 March 2017 - 12:46 AM

Currently there is an issue with doors in any building object associated with the Extended Base Mod. Several attempts to resolve this after research has proven unsuccessful at the moment. We are currently still working on getting this resolved. Thank you all for your patience and hopefully there will be a fix soon.

#2 Randigar

Posted 18 March 2017 - 11:47 AM

storage containers are also missing :) all my money grrrrr

#3 Blitz

Posted 18 March 2017 - 01:39 PM

Confirmed Issues:

1.) PreBuilt buildings contained within the Extended Base Mod doors also do not function.

2.) Storage containers missing. Lost safe & bunker.

3.) Unable to lock and unlock vehicles

4.) As of now AI missions are completely unable to be completed as kills do not count globally nor for the mission itself. (I would recommend locking the server until at least this issue is fixed.)

a.) AI kills do not provide pop tabs and respect as result of kills no longer being recognized.

Possible issues:

1.) AI at an easy mission was able to spot me from about 1.4km out and open fire before I had engaged. I realize this is possibly normal however it seemed unlikely from previous experiences and worth noting.  

2.) Hunger and thirst may not be saving upon logging off. This may have been a result of me logging off to quickly for the server to update my consumption.

Will update if I find more bugs.

#4 Gunner

Posted 18 March 2017 - 03:49 PM

For the time being, I am going to stop the server while Craig and I try and find a possible fix. Any lost money, items , etc will be fixed/ reimbursed once we get the server back running.

#5 Randigar

Posted 18 March 2017 - 07:26 PM

I had 58 trillion poptabs already LOL  nah it was just millions

#6 NativeWarrior

Posted 19 March 2017 - 09:45 AM

thank god all my tabs was saved in the lockers ($350k approximately) so if i've completely lost my base due to plot pole is due today then it gives me an opportunity to relocate and build over! :)

#7 BOVA

Posted 21 March 2017 - 01:00 AM

Great! Just great!

#8 CrDraggin

Posted 21 March 2017 - 08:24 AM

I was able to get doors working again, but now server is not saving information to the database. containers are still missing as well.

Will continue to try and get working tonight and tomorrow, unfortunately work has me pretty busy as of late. I am tinkering with the idea of moving to a x64 server version, but that would take a database upgrade to extDB3. I will update tonight of progress. 

#9 turbo

Posted 21 March 2017 - 08:29 AM

Thanks Craig. Really appreciate all your hard work to get ithe server up again

#10 NativeWarrior

Posted 21 March 2017 - 07:56 PM

thank you craig i also appreciate what you and Richard do to keep both Arma's up and running! I'm sure its no easy task and sometime probably a thankless task!

#11 Blitz

Posted 22 March 2017 - 11:42 AM

Thanks Craig. Really appreciate all your hard work to get ithe server up again

thank you craig i also appreciate what you and Richard do to keep both Arma's up and running! I'm sure its no easy task and sometime probably a thankless task!

Second this, really appreciate the work you do to give us a place to hang out and enjoy.

#12 Gunner

Posted 22 March 2017 - 05:42 PM

Question is ......... So who is buying the beer ? :)

#13 turbo

Posted 22 March 2017 - 05:54 PM

Thank you too Richard.   Did someone say beer?????

#14 NativeWarrior

Posted 22 March 2017 - 10:59 PM

Hey Bro! You know where the beer is at my house!!

#15 ComradeFrost

Posted 24 March 2017 - 01:41 AM

Well I already said it (shouted it?) in the shoutbox, but: Thank you!

We had an absolute blast with Arma3 on the MG Win.Chernarus server and the memories of that amazing time will stick with all of us for life.

I feel like we often forget how powerful memories like that are. Heck, I still sometimes fondly think back to that summer I lost to Super Metroid.

So, speaking for all 5 of us in absentia, thank you for the work you put into the servers and the great times that allowed us to have.

#16 Blitz

Posted 01 April 2017 - 04:36 PM

I see the server is up again after this issue and I was wondering if it's in testing or just fully wiped and repaired, not grouching or anything only curiosity! 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com