Photo

A3 Launcher & Exile Update

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Treleifin

Posted 15 March 2018 - 02:56 PM

Hi there.
Those players using the A3 launcher to play Arma 3 may be experiencing difficulty
getting into our server due to Exile updating to 1.0.4 Pineapple while our server is
currently using 1.0.3 Lemon until we update it.

Here is how to fix that.

1. You are going to have to use the Steam Arma 3 launcher for now while playing on our
server.
I know, it sucks, but you can do it.

2. You need to download this file: 

​See Tom's Link Below

3. Once you download the file, extract it and rename the file 1@Exile instead of
just @Exile.

4. Drag and drop your new folder into your mods folder located at
C:>Documents>Mods

5. Open your Steam Arma 3 launcher and go to the section on the left called MODS

6. At the top middle section there will be a file symbol with a plus called local.
Click that and find the folder you just put into the mods folder and upload it.

C:>Documents>Mods>1@Exile

7. Uncheck the @Exile mod already loaded and check the box next to the Exile (1@Exile)

8. Go to servers, search Moongamers and click JOIN.

9. A Box will pop up. Click SETUP MODS AND JOIN

Note* If you get a signature mismatch, you may need to close your launcher and restart it. Make sure the @Exile (1@Exile) mod is the one it loads. You can check that in the MODS section.

#2 TomR

Posted 17 March 2018 - 07:13 AM

Put Exile 1.0.3 up on google drive https://drive.google...TNtuT3oX-c-tVlg

If anyone needs help getting on the server they should be able to find in on Discord or TS (it is easy and just sounds complicated)

• Treleifin likes this

#3 CrDraggin

Posted 05 April 2018 - 02:16 PM

I am going to be updating the Exile server today/tonight and tomorrow some. I will update once oomplete.
  • Treleifin likes this

#4 CrDraggin

Posted 06 April 2018 - 11:35 PM

server hosts said we have till Monday to get servers moved, so that is going to take my time until then. Sorry for false hope there, but will get to soon. Already got server up and working, but now need to add all the scripts/mods again.

Thanks for patience.

#5 BOVA

Posted 08 April 2018 - 09:29 AM

Thanks for the updated information. The forceps are with you yoda!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com