Photo

Lin

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 CA1

Posted 17 January 2024 - 01:47 PM

I am discussing here because you locked the discussion.  Please do not call my religion a cult.  You do not know anything about it and so it is not fair for you to attack someone else belief.  

Thanks

CA1

• Ooby likes this

#2 Ooby

Posted 17 January 2024 - 03:05 PM

cant spell culater without cult

• Lin, Lonewolf-McQuade and Nicole like this

#3 Lin

Posted 17 January 2024 - 07:34 PM

I grew up in that cult. 

The point is, you are VERY aware of the no religious discussions policy...yet, as with many of our other rules, you break it at will. We run a game server, not a discussion or proselyting forum. 

• TheCalmingClam likes this

#4 CA1

Posted 17 January 2024 - 08:34 PM

We are not a cult.  We are Christians and you were very disrespectful to me in game.  It was a health discussion about the good and bad of coffee.  The other player asked me what religion and I told him.  I am sorry you grew up in a cult (a real one), but the church I belong to is not one.  We were not discussing religion, we were discussing how I used tannic acid (found in coffee) to harden skin on soccer players feet that had blisters.  The same substance is found in coffee.  

I hope you understand how this went down and that you shouldn't insult someone's religion in game.  

Warm regards,

CA1

#5 CA1

Posted 17 January 2024 - 08:36 PM

By the way Lin....its ok to admit you are wrong.  I will admit here that religion came up and I am "sorry" that I didn't shut it down faster as per moongamer's rules.  

#6 Lin

Posted 17 January 2024 - 10:06 PM

Thank you. 

I did grow up mormon. I know better now. And this is why religion is not allowed in the server. 

• Lonewolf-McQuade likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com