Photo

Need BIOS help IMMEDIATLY

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
11 replies to this topic

#1 Ramones

Posted 14 September 2006 - 08:33 PM

Okay I herd about this thing on the internets called FLASHING YOUR BIOS apparently it maeks your ocmputer uba leet?!?

Well okay i took my FlaASH LIGHT and fiound my bioZ (TOOK A BIT OF SEARCHING BUT I GUESS IT WAS RIGHT NEXT TO THE SPEAKR CORD, LOL!) took Them OUT of my COMPY (i liek 2 clal him Philip)and Got M y FALSH LIGT and starting SPRAYING iT AL OVER mY BIOZ. okAY SO NOW when i try2 start my Philip he says some shuit like

"Hai2u. The comp? IT SBEANSPLODED!!"
k so thas the error i get (IN NOT SO MANY WORDS MIND YOU)

sO BasidcalLY my FLESHLIGHT DESTROIEYD MY COMPUTERS

HELP NEEDED PLEASE IM AT THE LIBBRARY USING THE NUB COMPUTERS

THEY CANT EVEN RUN NSIMANBT!!!

#2 Numa

Posted 14 September 2006 - 08:37 PM

English please? :D

#3 Fuel §

Posted 14 September 2006 - 08:38 PM

English please? :D

agreed

#4 Limpnoodle

Posted 14 September 2006 - 08:39 PM

Okay I herd about this thing on the internets called FLASHING YOUR BIOS apparently it maeks your ocmputer uba leet?!?

Well okay i took my FlaASH LIGHT and fiound my bioZ (TOOK A BIT OF SEARCHING BUT I GUESS IT WAS RIGHT NEXT TO THE SPEAKR CORD, LOL!) took Them OUT of my COMPY (i liek 2 clal him Philip)and Got M y FALSH LIGT and starting SPRAYING iT AL OVER mY BIOZ. okAY SO NOW when i try2 start my Philip he says some shuit like

"Hai2u. The comp? IT SBEANSPLODED!!"
k so thas the error i get (IN NOT SO MANY WORDS MIND YOU)

sO BasidcalLY my FLESHLIGHT DESTROIEYD MY COMPUTERS

HELP NEEDED PLEASE IM AT THE LIBBRARY USING THE NUB COMPUTERS

THEY CANT EVEN RUN NSIMANBT!!!

:rofl: :rofl:
FUNNIEST POST EVA!!
:rofl: :rofl:

#5 Uncle Bill

Posted 14 September 2006 - 08:42 PM

:rofl:
might wanna pick up a few books while youre there :wacko:

#6 Ramones

Posted 14 September 2006 - 08:47 PM

kk lets have alittle discuszion BOIZ.

I SIGNED A CONTRACTUAL CONTRACT WHENI JKOINED THIS SITe.

U R SUPPOSED TO HELP ME!!

iF I DO NOT RECIEVE HLPE IN 33 HOURZ..

YOU WILL BE REPORTED TO THE HIGH TECH CRIMES UNIT

#7 Fuel §

Posted 14 September 2006 - 09:01 PM

first off....type in english plz, for I do not think Moon has a translater for your language lol. Second, We are not bound to help you. You post here for help, we can give advice if we have the knowledge, or want to share it. I'm 99.9999% positive someone could help you out here, but they just can't understand you. And last, The High Tech Crimes Unit...we are them :ph34r:

#8 Why Two Kay

Posted 14 September 2006 - 09:30 PM

After viewing this topic, whenever I hit my "ESC" button, the entire alphabet begins to type itself out!

Oh noes!

#9 Limpnoodle

Posted 14 September 2006 - 09:34 PM

Guy's it's a joke....

He is saying he shined a flashlight on his computer to "FLASH" the bios and it broke it.... not possible.

This really made me laugh out loud!

#10 Phrozenbot

Posted 14 September 2006 - 10:26 PM

FLESHLIGHT? Lawl.

#11 paper_gh0st

Posted 14 September 2006 - 11:08 PM

After viewing this topic, whenever I hit my "ESC" button, the entire alphabet begins to type itself out!

Oh noes!

OMG THAT BRINGS BACK THE FUNNIEST MEMORY I EVER HAD OF MOON. ryan, can you tell me the link to that thread plz....!!!!

ramones... Using a flashlight to "flash" the bios is not what your supposed to do. If you unplugged anything inside, put it back exactly where you found it.

"The BIOS is a piece of software that is permanently stored in a chip on the motherboard. The BIOS software is not stored on the hard drive, but in a chip on the motherboard. To erase the software on the chip and program it with a newer software version you need to use a special program called a flash utility, and the process of performing the upgrade is called flashing the BIOS." http://www.pcnineone...biosflash1.html

So in short... You did not blow up your computer with the flash light. put back whatever you touched or removed. if problems still happen, We can try it from there.

#12 FMFDOC2

Posted 15 September 2006 - 09:03 AM

I know this is suppose to be a joke. I guess it might be funny if I could only read WTH he's writing.

I checked the prior post. He writes perfect english.

This should be in the jokes thread. Not the technical help section.

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com