Photo

i have moved my base and everything i know to do I AM STILL SPAWNING AT BOTTOM OF OCEAN

STILL DROWNING WHEN I TRY TO

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

#1 Dr Bones

Posted 10 June 2018 - 07:07 PM

I have moved my base and everything i know to do. I still drown when i try to base spawn.  I spawn at the bottom of the ocean in lower left corner of map. can i please get some help. last time i tried to spawn  was around 1850 hours on 6-10-18

#2 BOVA

Posted 10 June 2018 - 07:12 PM

Stop spawning at your base.

#3 Dr Bones

Posted 10 June 2018 - 10:23 PM

all other players can and i should be able to also. it is a server problem.  they fixed the problem on the other server i play and i am trying to find out from the other admin how he fixed it.  he has been busy with RL issues. Smart butt remarks don't help the issue a bit.  when i moved my base i tried 1 time for your information.  the only other thing we might try is take my base apart again. put all my stuff in trucks parked at another base then completely delete my profile from the server. unles the other admin gets a break and can tell me how he fixed it and i can pass it on to craig

#4 Treleifin

Posted 11 June 2018 - 04:23 PM

Craig, please just take the mod off for good or until we can get it fixed. Bones won't stop killing herself and trying to spawn at her base even though she has been asked not to. I understand her frustration but it is also not fair to the admins involved who cannot fix it. 

#5 Dr Bones

Posted 11 June 2018 - 04:29 PM

no we tried something different and i tried once and ya'll don't have to get ugly because i tried to solve the problem

#6 CrDraggin

Posted 17 June 2018 - 12:26 AM

Bones, I think your frustration is getting the better of you here.

1) The admins cannot help you on this issue anymore. They will not TP you to your base.

2) So far, you are the only person (I know of) reporting this issue.
3) There has already been several posts about this same issue from yourself. You have raised it with every admin and myself. You and I even discussed it and reviewed the threads from your post in Exilemod.com

4) We will not make more spawn points just because you cannot spawn at your base.

5) This Arma game is massive glitch.... lol

6) You have been asked from most admins including myself, to not spawn on your base anymore until I & Gunner have time to review the server files and work on the proposed fix (remember this might not even fix it). Please follow that. 

So as a general resolution, Let's please keep this in 1 thread. I am locking all the other threads and keeping the original. We do not need several threads about the same issue for each step you have taken to fix it. On Exilemod.com, It is reported and the server side will be worked on once the expansion other server is completed being built. Which you and I have already talked about. Please understand, we have real lives, real jobs, and families who want our time too. Some bugs/issues are out of our hands and take time to fix, report, fix again, and sometimes we just remove the script all together because of bugs...   

I hear that it is frustrating Bones, but you can spawn at several locations. This new script is new since the 1.0.4 update. Before that, you were not even able to spawn at your base. If you want to be closer, please move your base closer to a spawn zone.And as a reminder, please do not spawn on your base bc for you that is not working.

Thank you,

Cr

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com