Photo

Need help please...

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#1 Comet

Posted 19 March 2007 - 01:19 AM

Can someone at some point help me out with ra, I have hlsw and would like to know how to use it.

As we have previously discussed and after tonight I concur, lets reduce both Axis and Allied to one mp42 and .30 cal each on dod_flash.

As well, can we implement dod_colmar into the rotation. I realize dod_strand is a map we need to choose carefully depending on a player base but one objectives map like dod_colmar can be put in rotation because it can be played with a much smaller player base. Having an objectives map in the rotation would be a nice change.

I have played well over two dozen custom maps now and we're missing the boat people, other servers draw players on these maps. I feel a mix of standard issue and custom maps in a rotation is the way to go. A lot of the custom maps have been created to offer a fast paced, action packed, in your face shoot'em up game.

#2 bondmaster

Posted 19 March 2007 - 01:34 AM

If Ryan doesn't get to ya first, I can help you out sometime this week.

#3 Santano

Posted 19 March 2007 - 12:14 PM

Can someone at some point help me out with ra, I have hlsw and would like to know how to use it.

As we have previously discussed and after tonight I concur, lets reduce both Axis and Allied to one mp42 and .30 cal each on dod_flash.

I haven't been on in a few weeks, (internet back online Tuesday) so forgive me if this is already inplace, but can I suggest normal restrictions for all maps? Ie, Unlimited Rifleman, Unlimited Assault and Support, 2x Bazooka 2x Sniper and 2x MG per team.

Now, if you want to go for the REALISM aspect, you might come out with numbers more like Unlimited Rfileman, 4x Thomspons, 4x BAR's, 2x Bazookas, 2x snipers and 2x machine runs. Because, while it might be a shock to some of you, not every soldier in WWII had a Thompson/Mp40 :wasnt-me: :whippingsmiley:

#4 Bacon

Posted 19 March 2007 - 02:25 PM

Please don't limit rockets...they are too fun. :wasnt-me:

#5 Santano

Posted 19 March 2007 - 02:36 PM

Please don't limit rockets...they are too fun. :wasnt-me:

Rocket Limits seem to be popular..and you have to admit..when half a team uses them..its not so fun :(

#6 Bacon

Posted 19 March 2007 - 02:44 PM

I have never seen it happen yet though. The most I have seen is 3, when there were 15 on a team.

#7 Hartley

Posted 19 March 2007 - 02:47 PM

Please dont limit MG's even further... the first to load in the server will always get it for the whole round...

#8 Why Two Kay

Posted 19 March 2007 - 05:00 PM

dod_flash needs has a limit of 1 for 30 cal and MG42, no other maps though.

The remainder of limits are fine.

As far as HLSW... I'll get to you another time.

#9 Comet

Posted 19 March 2007 - 06:14 PM

agreed, thanks.

#10 Doc_UK

Posted 19 March 2007 - 06:46 PM

I played Colmar today it was fun. Nice map size for a smaller server population.

#11 Why Two Kay

Posted 19 March 2007 - 07:26 PM

Oh, I also ran the maplist generator, so you can now set the next map to any maps available. Type 'listmaps' in the console to get a list of maps.

#12 Hartley

Posted 19 March 2007 - 08:58 PM

dod_flash needs has a limit of 1 for 30 cal and MG42, no other maps though.

The remainder of limits are fine.

As far as HLSW... I'll get to you another time.

Oh, just flash. I misread.

Phew...

#13 Langley

Posted 20 March 2007 - 11:32 AM

The Orange Arena maps are always good as a non WWII style map for fast shoot 'em up action. Orange Arena Tower is always good for a laugh when guys get shot or blown off the top of the tower.

weeeeeeeeeeee........................................

#14 Why Two Kay

Posted 20 March 2007 - 05:08 PM

The Orange Arena maps are always good as a non WWII style map for fast shoot 'em up action. Orange Arena Tower is always good for a laugh when guys get shot or blown off the top of the tower.

weeeeeeeeeeee........................................

Yeah. I had two on my computer so I threw them up. We also have a dust2 that Quetz found a while back.

#15 Comet

Posted 20 March 2007 - 07:46 PM

dod_fullhouse...the wildest custom map ever!

One house on a small property...it's non stop action, fast and furious!

#16 No One

Posted 21 March 2007 - 08:20 AM

Murky is the same way. Very small and very tight but lots of fun.

Expect a lot of tk's if you play this map.

#17 Doc_UK

Posted 21 March 2007 - 11:28 AM

We have FF off :D .

#18 Santano

Posted 21 March 2007 - 12:02 PM

You spoiled my hopes and dreams of a WhyTwoKay SpadeTK.® ™

#19 mike080697

Posted 21 March 2007 - 12:47 PM

I'm sure the folks on my team were grateful. My shots go everywhere but where I want them to. :wasnt-me:

#20 Santano

Posted 21 March 2007 - 12:59 PM

I'm sure the folks on my team were grateful. My shots go everywhere but where I want them to. :wasnt-me:

Unlike BF2, you need to stop moving to hit stuff with most guns in DOD: S

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com