Photo

Deleted poll...

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#1 Comet

Posted 31 May 2007 - 04:16 PM

I didn't check to see what polls had been posted so posting a single poll for Salerno was wrong. I assure you all it wasn't a selfish act on my part, it was a mistake.

The reason I made up a poll, regardless of the map, was to see if we could agree on swapping out a map we all seem to enjoy for one we all seem to whine about day after day. Of all the maps we have tested Salerno was the one mentioned quite a bit, not only by me. I could care a less at this point, any map is better than dod_donner...yet we continue to play it. :blink:

So for those of you who posted I felt I owed you an explanation.

Later...

#2 Why Two Kay

Posted 31 May 2007 - 04:21 PM

any map is better than dod_donner...yet we continue to play it.

Well I think anybody can agree with that! That's why we have been testing all these new maps.

#3 Catfish

Posted 31 May 2007 - 04:29 PM

No worries, I was fine with the poll. I suppose we could have a poll for 'What map should replace Donner' and we can vote on those that have received positive feedback from our mapnights? One of the options could even be 'Keep Donner' for those wackos out there that like it. <_<

#4 Comet

Posted 31 May 2007 - 05:11 PM

I know we have been testing maps to replace existing maps, to create a wicked rotation to fill the server...I suggested a map night specifically for that reason. I guess what I'm wondering is when do we swap out a map that we continue to hate in lieu of a map we have tested and like.

Seth, I suggest you do nothing, unless you want the wrath of God to strike you down...been there!

#5 WTBass

Posted 31 May 2007 - 05:34 PM

dod_donner = :sleep1:

dod_Salerno = :pinkele:

imho....

#6 Why Two Kay

Posted 31 May 2007 - 05:40 PM

I guess what I'm wondering is when do we swap out a map that we continue to hate in lieu of a map we have tested and like.

When we've decided which one to use. Hence why we have the polls going on to pick one.

#7 mike080697

Posted 31 May 2007 - 05:54 PM

I guess what I'm wondering is when do we swap out a map that we continue to hate in lieu of a map we have tested and like.

When we've decided which one to use. Hence why we have the polls going on to pick one.

I say, take the winning map from each of the three polls and make a new poll with just the three winners. Need to start narrowing the choices or we will just be stuck here. It's like having a 5 page menu, 2 hours later you figured out what you want to eat.

#8 Comet

Posted 31 May 2007 - 06:36 PM

I was looking for a time frame, not one condescending comment after another.

#9 Catfish

Posted 31 May 2007 - 08:47 PM

Seth, I suggest you do nothing, unless you want the wrath of God to strike you down...been there!

:lol: I wouldn't presume to. :D

#10 Hartley

Posted 31 May 2007 - 09:20 PM

No more kalt.

#11 Fulcrum

Posted 31 May 2007 - 09:22 PM

IMO, donner>Kalt...

#12 mike080697

Posted 31 May 2007 - 09:33 PM

From a member with kids, if you leave too many choices up to them they get stuck. I say throw salerno in there and delete donner. Let's get decisive, my grandpa would kick our collective asses for being wishy washy, everybody pretty much agrees. Just do it.

#13 Hartley

Posted 01 June 2007 - 06:22 AM

IMO, donner>Kalt...

I actually like Donner. I dont understand why it kills population.

#14 Fulcrum

Posted 01 June 2007 - 09:01 AM

because, its dull. You never hear anyone saying "what action" on that map just because there isn't any.

Kalt is only fun when I get to kill Bass and Animal mother in the sewers. :D

#15 Enforcer

Posted 01 June 2007 - 10:28 AM

I liked Salerno, and I actually like Kalt too. If it is a server killer, lets pick one that keeps the game up and going.

Donner is okay, but, I can see how others may not like it.

#16 Why Two Kay

Posted 01 June 2007 - 11:28 AM

Donner is one of the more popular maps as far as hours played goes, but for how often it is played it has the least kills in ratio. It's large. Even with 32 players it's not as fun as Flash or Avalanche with 32.

Or my favorite... Flash with 64, no MG, no sniper.

#17 Fulcrum

Posted 01 June 2007 - 11:31 AM

btw, could someone take of the 3 limit for support? I don't think there is any need for it...

#18 Why Two Kay

Posted 01 June 2007 - 12:11 PM

btw, could someone take of the 3 limit for support? I don't think there is any need for it...

It was done about a week ago...

#19 Fulcrum

Posted 01 June 2007 - 12:45 PM

really?
must have been thinking off another server which had a 3 cap and it really annoyed me.

#20 Hartley

Posted 01 June 2007 - 02:31 PM

Wanna remove the sniper cap on certain maps? Please?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com