Photo

SVD and you

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 Thirteen

Posted 09 April 2014 - 07:52 AM

I was looking for a tutorial on the SVD sniper rifle and found a youtube with a good instruction. I have taken the liberty to screenshot the retical instructions from the video. I will provide both the picture and the video to give credit.

Posted Image

Credit URL: Arma II: DayZ Tutorial - How to use the SVD scope (PSO)
Thanks to: DayZAzimov

Hope it's helpful,

#2 CrashMaster

Posted 09 April 2014 - 11:02 AM

Thank you, That is very helpful

#3 SP33D

Posted 12 April 2014 - 11:10 PM

I was looking for a tutorial on the SVD sniper rifle and found a youtube with a good instruction. I have taken the liberty to screenshot the retical instructions from the video. I will provide both the picture and the video to give credit.

Posted Image

Hope it's helpful,

Hey thanks Thirteen, this is good information. I was just on a mission today with an SVD and had to guesstimate. I've picked up some DMR's today but this will still come in handy.

#4 Bucket

Posted 17 June 2014 - 07:26 PM

Posted Image

Hope it's helpful,

Hey thanks Thirteen, this is good information. I was just on a mission today with an SVD and had to guesstimate. I've picked up some DMR's today but this will still come in handy.

seen this video as well I was asking in global how tall are the npc's and nobody knew this clearly gives you great advantage to hunt, rangefinder always helps as well.. :)_

#5 Edamame

Posted 17 June 2014 - 08:34 PM

ACOGs have a similar thing as well. You use the bars to measure the shoulder width. That gives you a gauge for the distance.

#6 LoverBoy.USA

Posted 17 June 2014 - 11:58 PM

DMR over SVD any day.

#7 Lin

Posted 18 June 2014 - 05:38 AM

107 over DMR any day. :D

#8 Captain John H. Miller

Posted 18 June 2014 - 09:12 AM

MAAWS over M107

#9 Lin

Posted 18 June 2014 - 09:36 AM

LOL!

#10 Thirteen

Posted 22 June 2014 - 12:37 AM

Man, if I knew the code for the Nuclear bomb in the game I'd say that over all the stuff mentioned here. boom game over. :)

#11 gen_stallonee

Posted 22 June 2014 - 09:54 AM

actually there is a nuke, however its in the form of a scud,and requires quite a bit of messing around and once launched the server will need a restart.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com