Photo

So is moongamers down or am i banned

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 BulletRain

Posted 18 February 2015 - 02:40 PM

im trying to get on moongamers ts and i cant and im trying to get on the game server for 1942 and i cant is this one of those bans that lin dose and why am i banned if so plz help i want too get back on. 

THANKS-BulletRain

#2 BulletRain

Posted 18 February 2015 - 04:27 PM

so i heard that Lin Thinks im hacking :( why would i hack

#3 Rapid Fire

Posted 18 February 2015 - 04:39 PM

This sounds like an unban request that should be discussed in a different section of the forum.

#4 BulletRain

Posted 18 February 2015 - 04:56 PM

but i dont know if i was banned i never did any thing but talk to some friends and play mineacraft in the minecraft channel

#5 Rapid Fire

Posted 18 February 2015 - 05:06 PM

Does it say you were banned when you try to connect?

#6 -=TheTroopeR=-

Posted 18 February 2015 - 05:10 PM

If can't join not server nor TS, post at unban section and wait answer

#7 BulletRain

Posted 18 February 2015 - 05:39 PM

but it not say im banned but i know you can do this thing with banning now where you can make it so the player dont know hes banned.

you just block the connection 

#8 dodgem

Posted 18 February 2015 - 07:24 PM

This thread will probably shortly be moved to the unban section.  Please provide us with your CD hash so we can check to see if you're banned.  

Apart from that, no more replies are necessary.  It's just making the thread more convoluted.  

#9 Lin

Posted 18 February 2015 - 10:58 PM

I work during the day, and then have chores to do at home in the evening before I can get to this stuff.

You are not banned and I have had no complaints or reports of you hacking. You do have the unfortunate circumstance of sharing a connection with garrett, who has been banned from TS and the server. We have been receiving similar complaints from multiple sources for months about him and it was time for us to take action. While we're sorry you are no longer able to access MoonGamers, there is nothing we can do about it.

#10 BulletRain

Posted 18 February 2015 - 11:46 PM

ok well this was not my fault it Garrett and if i have to get the blame as well then i will take it. but i will like to know is the other guy banned to or just us. it both there fault an if this is how its going to be then moon just lost a good player and maybe admin in the future(trying to be one). sorry this had to happen but maybe you can unban me and i will tell Garrett just to mute the guy and end this or if he don't, tell me and i can block him from all ts use on this PC so i can still have my fun. i like moon and the players on it and don't want to have to leave just yet. and if i cant get unbanned then there are players that are going to miss me. sadly this had to happen and i hope we can work this out. sorry for putting this in the rough spot. oh and can you unban me from the game server because i cant seem to play or do they fight there too and you had to block my connection from the firewall to :( . well hope i can help get this worked out will like to come and play again. my brothers actions always effect my life so i will like to fix then the best i can.

#11 Lin

Posted 19 February 2015 - 10:16 AM

We are trying to work out a solution for you, but you need to understand garrett was the issue for TeamSpeak. HE was following several others around and harassing them to the point of retaliation. HE was carrying on very inappropriate conversations in our TeamSpeak. HE was TKing and harassing players in the game. HE is the problem, as witnessed and reported by many people. And HE lied about all of this to try to stay out of trouble, which means we will not be able to believe anything he says in his attempts to get out of trouble.

I need to know some of your circumstances at home; do you share the same computer? If yes, can you create separate access accounts so that he is unable to access TS and the server?

#12 BulletRain

Posted 19 February 2015 - 12:54 PM

yes i can, i can lock all use of ts and moongamers for you. we do share the same pc but i will be getting a new one so when that happens(will be here today or tomorrow XD) i can create and lock out ts for him and still make it so i can play. i didn't know all of this was going on, he always tells me its the other players but i didn't know he was doing it in game. nice to know both sides of the story. still very sorry this had to happen and he had to put you threw this trouble.   

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com