14 replies to this topic

#1 birney

Posted 06 February 2012 - 12:53 AM

Saturday

Enjoy
  • STRYPER likes this

#2 Warrior124

Posted 06 February 2012 - 01:36 AM

Awesome video, birney!! I can't wait until I get something to hear it with, lol. :lol:

#3 Captain John H. Miller

Posted 06 February 2012 - 08:32 AM

Great 1 birney! Is it me or does it stop on 05:08?

#4 Monkey

Posted 06 February 2012 - 08:41 AM

Thanks Birney Birney!! I needed this :)

It end at 5:08 but video keeps going blank for a little over another minute.

#5 birney

Posted 06 February 2012 - 09:36 AM

Thanks Birney Birney!! I needed this :)
It end at 5:08 but video keeps going blank for a little over another minute.

Life has a way of kicking us in the head once in a while, and than just to be sure when your down on the ground it will throw another kick in there just for good measure. But as the song says, no matter how bad it gets we do and will "get by" my friend.

The end was a slight bit of bad editing lol

The really best bits of watching these videos is the little things in the background. It is almost surreal, at least to me to see someone run to a jeep, while a guy is laying on the bridge on Market, and drive off. A player in game having fun unaware of a guy on a bridge trying to zook a tank who is unaware or doesn't even care about a guy running to a jeep. And that was a week ago and we get to watch them now. As I said surreal!!

lol

#6 Warrior124

Posted 06 February 2012 - 11:38 AM

Or a guy jumping out of a wrecking jeep to mine and destroy a tank. :lol:

#7 Slim John (FIN)

Posted 07 February 2012 - 03:29 AM

I always enjoy your videos Richard!..This one is one of the best so far by you.

#8 birney

Posted 07 February 2012 - 01:31 PM

IF I still had all the rough footage I would delete this video, go back and spend a little more time on it.

I had planned to increase the song by at least one verse, in fact I did do this while putting it all together but believed I would run out of halfway decent clips before the music ended, and readjusted accordingly. This is part of the reason the video runs for a little bit longer at the end.

There are also one or two little mistakes in it that I have noticed. The gunfight under the stairs in Stali loses a bit of continuity, the guy getting shot in the town of market garden was meant to show him shooting, missing, than being shot. The first clip of the planes went on three seconds to long. I also should have put in the players names. I am sure you can all make out the player names, but there is nothing like seeing yourself in a video and thinking 'hey thats me' It makes ya feel good! lol. I am not sure if these mistakes where because I was a little tired of putting it together or maybe I rushed it a little. I like this video, I think it works in its own right. However I think it could had been better, a lot better.

#9 Rabid_Animal

Posted 07 February 2012 - 10:40 PM

I thoroughly enjoyed that Birney, thank you for sharing!

#10 STRYPER

Posted 08 February 2012 - 12:52 AM

The beginning was terrific :cowdance:

And during the main show there were a bunch of really great shots. As always, great editing to the music birney!!

#11 el-kabong

Posted 08 February 2012 - 02:25 AM

Birney, great job on this video you have improved alot my friend.

#12 birney

Posted 06 April 2015 - 12:05 PM

Bump via request

#13 Grinch

Posted 06 April 2015 - 02:22 PM

Hahhaha nice I had not seen this, many surreal things indeed happen in this game, I too like watching people sometimes and the funny things they do.

#14 -=TheTroopeR=-

Posted 06 April 2015 - 04:02 PM

great !!  thank you !!

#15 posi

Posted 06 April 2015 - 05:41 PM

Superior editing software / power ..   To do that many cut scenes I have to do them in one single sweeping edit and wait out buffering to memory.

I envy the slow motion effects and perhaps I could do something similar there..

What stands out to me here is the unique style and thought in assembling the whole package..  I love it!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com