Photo

map/mod coming

Yes you can shoot twlight dow

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 King of the Squirrels

Posted 01 May 2015 - 09:17 PM

Yes you can shoot Twilight down. That Sob bombed my castle.. here is what happened to him. The basic part of the map/mod is going well. Thanks to everyone who has helped. Thank you Twilight, Kuro. and everyone.

Later squirrel.

Attached Files

• Captain John H. Miller likes this

#2 -=TheTroopeR=-

Posted 05 May 2015 - 10:39 AM

hes not untouchable,  ive did sent him to bite the dust also,  and I would love some day dogfigh him in LAN,  if you know what i mean.....

#3 Black Mamba

Posted 08 May 2015 - 03:20 PM

Lightmap those whitish castle meshes buddy. Seriously. :P

#4 King of the Squirrels

Posted 08 May 2015 - 04:40 PM

Light maps are the last thing do. Still building.but thanks for the tip.

#5 Renlist

Posted 08 May 2015 - 08:31 PM

You're not thinking of forcing that map into the daily rotation, are you?  Sundays only?   Jelly's C&C:Renegade server thought it would be cool to force a bunch of user made maps into the daily rotation.  The result?  The server is 0/50 most of the time now.  They messed with the delicate mindset of the public and drove everyone away.  The server has not recovered so far.

#6 King of the Squirrels

Posted 08 May 2015 - 09:33 PM

Moon has a mods/testing different from the main server.  I was hoping to get more player interest in battlefield in general. There are lots of great mods out there. Like DC, Forgotten Hope, 1918, Galactic Conquest, Eve of Destruction, Interstate 82 to name a few. Be fun to play them again.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com