Photo

cant get into game server on my computer only if i log in on husbands

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Dr Bones

Posted 21 August 2017 - 05:55 AM

I could really use some help if anyone has any ideas.  I can log into my steam on my husbands computer and arma 3 that way i can play game just fine.  i log in on my computer my steam my arma 3 on my computer. the game starts loading . it will go as far as the load screens that have all the different saying saying you can submit phrases at exile mod.com.  then the game kicks back to lobby screen. please someone give me suggestion. i have reinstalled arma 3 3 times. reinstalled steam. verifed files seveal times. last night i ran chdsk. now arma 3 is updating or something. it won't give me the server select yet.

#2 Dr Bones

Posted 21 August 2017 - 06:29 AM

I have also tried to load in with a3launcher     it does the same thing

#3 Dr Bones

Posted 21 August 2017 - 02:56 PM

well guys i have about decided my old crappy video card is my problem. it is accent i am running with a nvidia quadro fx 580.   i had to roll back to an older card when my geoforce 770  died.   i ran a program   called can i run it  arma 3 apex   it said my computer does not meet minimum requirements.   so i gues i am out of luck til i can afford a new video card.

#4 TomR

Posted 21 August 2017 - 04:59 PM

can you launch A3 and play(single player with out any mods) with out logging on to a server? Arma 3 isn't very GPU heavy.   I get the same issue once in a while and just hit the in game server browser and then it takes me to the server.

Might try to launch Arma 3 with no mods and see if single player works- if it does then load Exile and enhanced movement in single player - if everything works in single player then its either a connection issue or server side

#5 gen_stallonee

Posted 23 August 2017 - 05:10 PM

can you launch A3 and play(single player with out any mods) with out logging on to a server? Arma 3 isn't very GPU heavy.   I get the same issue once in a while and just hit the in game server browser and then it takes me to the server.

Might try to launch Arma 3 with no mods and see if single player works- if it does then load Exile and enhanced movement in single player - if everything works in single player then its either a connection issue or server side

It may not be GPU heavy but the FX 580, only has 512MB of GDDR3, i doubt it has enoguh umph in it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com