Photo

game not working

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 smegga

Posted 10 August 2014 - 04:35 PM

On the 10th of August i was playing i noticed the red chain in the bottom right of the screen. As i was flying a shinook helo i tried to land at hero as quickly as i could, unfortunatly at about 60m hight my game disconected. so i assume that my helo has crashed. i tried to reconect to the game but it wont let me. i get the the dayz epoch screen then go to 'wait for host' screen and that's as far as i get every time.i have tried many ways to get into game but i only get to the same point in start up and no further. is there anything anyone can do to help me?

ps, i had joined ts a few seconds earlier and that still was working, i was talking to randigar and told him my game had crashed and would not restart.lin was afk at the time.

#2 CrDraggin

Posted 11 August 2014 - 11:35 AM

On the 10th of August i was playing i noticed the red chain in the bottom right of the screen. As i was flying a shinook helo i tried to land at hero as quickly as i could, unfortunatly at about 60m hight my game disconected. so i assume that my helo has crashed. i tried to reconect to the game but it wont let me. i get the the dayz epoch screen then go to 'wait for host' screen and that's as far as i get every time.i have tried many ways to get into game but i only get to the same point in start up and no further. is there anything anyone can do to help me?

ps, i had joined ts a few seconds earlier and that still was working, i was talking to randigar and told him my game had crashed and would not restart.lin was afk at the time.

Smeg, check this out.
http://www.moongamer...showtopic=63439

#3 Captain John H. Miller

Posted 11 August 2014 - 11:48 AM

Smeg, check this out.
http://www.moongamer...showtopic=63436

You're a troll Craig D=

#4 CrDraggin

Posted 11 August 2014 - 01:58 PM

haha link fixed :wasnt-me:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com