Photo

Tutorial - Cannot Join issues

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 CrDraggin

Posted 11 August 2014 - 11:34 AM

This seems to happen at each time people reboot their machine. DayZ Commander loses it's mind and does not list the servers properly. So here is my little tutorial to hopefully help you all.

First things first, if you look at the server name in DayZ Commander. Is it gray or white? If white, then you are not reading this probably. It works just fine (unless you have a parameter set to launch a different mod). If gray, then read below.

So where we go....

Posted Image

Notice the grayed out servers, that is showing that DayZ commander does not know what addon you are running. I have found that not using the favorites helps alot. I just use the servers area of dayz commander and filter by Moon or "- Moon". Make sure all mods are selected, unless you only want to see our Chernarus server. That is why Arma2 launches in single player mode. That is when you need to add this in your launch parameters to join a game.

For Chenarus

-mod=@DayZ_Epoch;

For Panthera

-mod=@DayZEpochPanthera_Panthera;@DayZ_Epoch;

For Napf

-mod=@DayZ_Epoch;

Make sure you have the ";" and then a space between your next parameter "-blahblah"

If all else fails for Chernarus users, then join a random server that is running epoch and chernarus that is listing white under the servers area of dayz commander. When you join the lobby hit ESC. Look at the bottom of the splash screen of ARMA. Does it list Arma/ArmaOA/and Epoch? If so, go to Multiplayer > Filter >Add "Moon" to server and show all options below that and select OK, then hit refresh. Give it about 5-10 seconds and the server should be listed. Select it and ta-da'!

Still doesn't work? signature files issues, etc....
Re-install the mods first.

Still not working? Verify your Arma2/Arma2OA files.

I hope this helps.

:grphug: :cowmoo: :pinkele: :cowdance: :monkeydance:

#2 LoverBoy.USA

Posted 11 August 2014 - 02:57 PM

well for panthera I noticed you don't need launch parameter for the mod and you can even have the overwatch mod running and still play panthera and have the overpach audio too ingame.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com