Photo

Kick words

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#1 Spare Parts

Posted 30 July 2016 - 11:47 PM

I am aware of the kick word culater. It seems to be a fun/courteous way to leave a game.  Many years ago I was tricked into helping some poor soul, who couldn't remember the word amputate.  Now if someone asks, What is the B52's most famous song? The answer Love Shack will get you kicked.  Spare me please the obvious curse words but please help me list kick words within words.  Thank you for your help.

#2 Bot

Posted 31 July 2016 - 01:04 AM

amputate computations deputations disputation imputations reputation disputable imputation putatively deputable disputant reputably putative

'hack' words-  bushwhack bushwhacked bushwhacker bushwhackers bushwhacking bushwhacks cookshack caddyshack hackamore hackberries hackbut hackeeackle hackled hackler hacklers hackles hacklier hackliest hackling hackly hackman hackmatack hackmatacks hackmen hackney hackneyed hackneying hackneys hacksaw hackwork hackworks hardhack ramshackle shack shackle shacklebone shacklebones shackled shackler shacklers shackles shackling shacko shackoes shackos shacks thack thacked  thacking thacks unhackneyed unshackle unshackled unshackles unshackling whack whacked whacker whackers whackier whackiest whacking whacko whackos whacks whacky

thank you, scrabble word finder

• Spare Parts likes this

#3 dodgem

Posted 31 July 2016 - 04:33 AM

Saltwater
  • Spare Parts likes this

#4 Lin

Posted 31 July 2016 - 08:49 AM

calculater

Over the years we have added ALLOWED self-kick words just for fun:

2the-extreme
auf wiedersehen!!!
birneylovestrees!!!
chickenpr0n!!!
culater
imanasshat
moon rocks!!!
nightall
saltwater
wags4ever
w00f!!!

• Spare Parts likes this

#5 Spare Parts

Posted 31 July 2016 - 02:55 PM

calculater

Over the years we have added ALLOWED self-kick words just for fun:

2the-extreme
auf wiedersehen!!!
birneylovestrees!!!
chickenpr0n!!!
culater
imanasshat
moon rocks!!!
nightall
saltwater
wags4ever
w00f!!!

I have to know the story behind chickenpr0n!!!

#6 Grassy

Posted 31 July 2016 - 05:00 PM

A lot of clucking and a pile of feathers the next morning on your front porch :)

• Zap Rowsdower and (ECGN)BladeRunner like this

#7 Lin

Posted 01 September 2016 - 09:31 PM

Horace Greeley : (01 September 2016 - 01:07 PM) comment_edit.png folder_edit.png What is the history of CUlater as a banned word?

Some time within the first few months after we started the community, it was apparent that a lot of potty mouth players liked kicking themselves by cursing. We didn't care if they self-kicked, we just didn't want them doing it with the bad words. That's when the approved list of self-kick words started.

Nightall was the first word, culater (just to be different) came soon after. Admins would send in suggestions as well. The Wags one was to honor a community older than ours that closed, and a lot of the players came over here. Putting these words in worked; fortunately the players seemed to have more fun using them than the curses.

#8 The Fondler

Posted 08 October 2016 - 12:55 PM

iamanasshat = a classic

#9 Zap Rowsdower

Posted 08 October 2016 - 02:59 PM

i miss the old days of people asking "what was the name of the plane that dropped the atom bomb?" and sure enough some one would pipe up with enola gay and out they would go.

though i dont think this works anymore. i think i saw someone use the word gay the other night and no kick happened.

#10 Colonel Tavington

Posted 08 October 2016 - 03:09 PM

i miss the old days of people asking "what was the name of the plane that dropped the atom bomb?" and sure enough some one would pipe up with enola gay and out they would go.

though i dont think this works anymore. i think i saw someone use the word gay the other night and no kick happened.

I remember asking people who directed The Birds

#11 mexican eskimo

Posted 08 October 2016 - 08:16 PM

Or the good ol' misspelling of flag.

• Angerfist and Grinch like this

#12 Grassy

Posted 09 October 2016 - 03:18 AM

Who was the actor who played Lex Luthor in the first Superman Movie with Christopher Reeves and Margot Kidder?  

#13 D Day

Posted 09 October 2016 - 08:43 AM

Gene ****man. :)

#14 Grassy

Posted 09 October 2016 - 04:24 PM

Someone was speaking about a movie one day and I mentioned "My favorite lione was when Gene Hackman said "blah blah blah" next thing I know ***POOF***.  Of course I assumed an admin kicked me and didn't realize it was the language filter..lol

got a little "egg on my face" as they say that day..lolol

#15 Spare Parts

Posted 09 October 2016 - 09:58 PM

Someone was speaking about a movie one day and I mentioned "My favorite lione was when Gene Hackman said "blah blah blah" next thing I know ***POOF***.  Of course I assumed an admin kicked me and didn't realize it was the language filter..lol

got a little "egg on my face" as they say that day..lolol

I was there for that, it was very funny.

• Grassy likes this

#16 Grassy

Posted 09 October 2016 - 11:07 PM

I went to TS and was raising hell with Squirrel and I have to "tip my hat to him"  He spent some time going back through the logs and handed me a huge slice of humble pie.   I was saying "why did someone kick me" etc..etc..lmao   :confused-smiley-013:

• Spare Parts likes this

#17 Colonel Tavington

Posted 11 October 2016 - 10:16 AM

Whatever you do, do not discuss the reversion of property to the state during the game...

• Spare Parts likes this

#18 Spare Parts

Posted 11 October 2016 - 02:14 PM

Whatever you do, do not discuss the reversion of property to the state during the game...

Hahahahah brilliant. However if anyone is caught talking about this in chat they should be kicked.

• Grassy likes this

#19 Grassy

Posted 19 October 2016 - 04:35 PM

Was in a knife fight today with Moving Target on top of the middle hill on Kharkov..  He killed me and I typed "What in the hell is that a machete?

evidently Machete is a kick word..lol  any thoughts?

#20 Spare Parts

Posted 19 October 2016 - 04:47 PM

Was in a knife fight today with Moving Target on top of the middle hill on Kharkov..  He killed me and I typed "What in the hell is that a machete?

evidently Machete is a kick word..lol  any thoughts?

after you got kicked I typed in "chete" and got kicked.  My only guess is that Chete is a variation on Cheat.  I'm too old or not old enough to see anyone use this, but there you go.

• Grassy likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com