Photo

Kick words

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#21 Spare Parts

Posted 19 October 2016 - 04:51 PM

Was in a knife fight today with Moving Target on top of the middle hill on Kharkov..  He killed me and I typed "What in the hell is that a machete?

evidently Machete is a kick word..lol  any thoughts?

Also not to cross topics but that is exactly where a knife fight is supposed to happen. Away from everyone and everything, you guys can jump around and stab at each other till your hearts content.

#22 Grassy

Posted 19 October 2016 - 04:55 PM

yep agreed... SP.  I never knife for a flag...unless I'm the last man standing.

#23 birney

Posted 20 October 2016 - 02:02 AM

My favourate was and is saltwater. Not because of the word in the middle of it, which some of us brits use often, but becaue the language filter would pick up on it and put it up in yellow.

" Kicking birney for useing the word 'xxxx' in game" etc etc.

Given the advances is gaming, technolagy and even AI over the years perhaps in the future we might see

"Kicking Birney for using the word xxxx in chat'

followed by

"kicking language filter 1 for using the word xxxx in chat'

"kicking language filter 2 for using the word xxxx in chat'

"kicking language filter 3 for using the word xxxx in chat'

"kicking language filter 4 for using the word xxxx in chat'

A paradox waiting to happen me thinks.

Food for thought nothing more nothing less!!

#24 dodgem

Posted 20 October 2016 - 06:06 AM

Food for thought nothing more nothing less!!

Where is this food you speak of?  Can you send me a bagel by Royal Mail First Class?

#25 Grassy

Posted 20 October 2016 - 07:24 AM

Was in a knife fight today with Moving Target on top of the middle hill on Kharkov..  He killed me and I typed "What in the hell is that a machete?

after you got kicked I typed in "chete" and got kicked.  My only guess is that Chete is a variation on Cheat.  I'm too old or not old enough to see anyone use this, but there you go.

cheet is probably more likely..lol   What was Tarzan's Monkey's name?  C-H-E-E-T-A  lol

#26 Moving Target

Posted 20 October 2016 - 07:23 PM

Was in a knife fight today with Moving Target on top of the middle hill on Kharkov.. He killed me and I typed "What in the hell is that a machete?

evidently Machete is a kick word..lol any thoughts?

I dunno, but it was awesome!

#27 Colonel Tavington

Posted 21 October 2016 - 05:51 AM

after you got kicked I typed in "chete" and got kicked.  My only guess is that Chete is a variation on Cheat.  I'm too old or not old enough to see anyone use this, but there you go.

cheet is probably more likely..lol   What was Tarzan's Monkey's name?  C-H-E-E-T-A  lol

And the Director's Cut:

#28 Grassy

Posted 21 October 2016 - 06:32 AM

LOL!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com