Photo

Admins Playing Favorites

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#1 breakingfry

Posted 23 October 2016 - 06:34 PM

Yesterday I was playing and Lifi and two other guys were in airplanes camper bombing main base on Market Garden. I told the admin couple times that it was against the new rules. I have paid good money in donations to this server and to be a paying contributor to this server, I expect a little bit more from Admins I guess. The admin booted me for absolutley no reason other than him and Lifi be good buddies. 

As long as your playing touch butt in the park with the admins, you never have to worry about being kicked. The rules only apply to the people that complain about unfair play, whether they donate or not. The people that ruin this server are guys like Lifi, Spirit of Halloween ect. Last time I checked, if you play BF 1942 with nothing but a joystick, your a loser. 

I really hope the admins get a grip on these rule breakers and guys that go 50-0 in an airplane. 

/rant

Attached Files

#2 Harriet Tubman

Posted 23 October 2016 - 06:57 PM

Spirit doesn't play with a joystick btw and the admins left the no camp rule vague enough that it only applies when the admin on at that particular time feels the game is being impacted enough to instate it.

209 represent tho ;)

#3 Lin

Posted 23 October 2016 - 09:31 PM

Yesterday I was playing and Lifi and two other guys were in airplanes camper bombing main base on Market Garden. I told the admin couple times that it was against the new rules. I have paid good money in donations to this server and to be a paying contributor to this server, I expect a little bit more from Admins I guess. The admin booted me for absolutley no reason other than him and Lifi be good buddies. 

As long as your playing touch butt in the park with the admins, you never have to worry about being kicked. The rules only apply to the people that complain about unfair play, whether they donate or not. The people that ruin this server are guys like Lifi, Spirit of Halloween ect. Last time I checked, if you play BF 1942 with nothing but a joystick, your a loser. 

I really hope the admins get a grip on these rule breakers and guys that go 50-0 in an airplane. 

/rant

I went back in the Donation Tracker and could not find your name at all. IF you have sent in donationS then we thank you. The donations go solely to the server. They do not go to anything but server needs. How do I know? Because I am the one who pays the bills, many times from my own pocket, and I donate regularly, and have paid in many more thousands than you have sir. What do donations buy you? They do not buy special privileges, they do not buy an admin for your pocket. They buy another month that this server can stay running. That's it.

Nobody gets special treatment here. If you are playing by the rules, you get to stay. If you are not, you get to leave. If you are cheating/hacking, we will catch and ban you. If you donate and you break the rules, you will be treated the same as someone who doesn't donate and breaks the rules.

The no base camping rule is new but fairly simple. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out.
1. Both sides must have an uncap. The maps that fit this rule are listed in the post about it in Announcements.
2. It must be a vanilla map, not RtR or SW.
3. The team being attacked must be down to one uncappable spawn point.

Pretty simple. The kicker is, there needs to be an admin in the server to enforce the rules. Not just this one, but all rules, and with the game dying as it is, it's harder to get people to volunteer their time to be abused by people like you.

As for why you were kicked, you were not only being disrespectful but you were lying. You were telling people not to donate to the server. You need to realize that without donations, this server will close, and we have been very close to closing for a while now. Having people like you lie to get people to not donate doesn't help.
10/22/2016 16:07:44 : # [Global] BreakingFry: i donate good money to this server so what?  
10/22/2016 16:07:56 : # [Global] BreakingFry: the admins can use it for cheese burgers and gay po  
10/22/2016 16:08:20 : # [Global] BreakingFry: instead of enforcing rules like they should be  
10/22/2016 16:08:20 : # [Global] wasa: strange combo  
10/22/2016 16:08:29 : # [Global] MidgetwithaSpork: someone sounds awfully butthurt...  
10/22/2016 16:08:42 : # [Global] BreakingFry: you like wasting money then?

#4 breakingfry

Posted 23 October 2016 - 09:44 PM

/rant

I went back in the Donation Tracker and could not find your name at all. IF you have sent in donationS then we thank you. The donations go solely to the server. They do not go to anything but server needs. How do I know? Because I am the one who pays the bills, many times from my own pocket, and I donate regularly, and have paid in many more thousands than you have sir. What do donations buy you? They do not buy special privileges, they do not buy an admin for your pocket. They buy another month that this server can stay running. That's it.

Nobody gets special treatment here. If you are playing by the rules, you get to stay. If you are not, you get to leave. If you are cheating/hacking, we will catch and ban you. If you donate and you break the rules, you will be treated the same as someone who doesn't donate and breaks the rules.

The no base camping rule is new but fairly simple. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out.
1. Both sides must have an uncap. The maps that fit this rule are listed in the post about it in Announcements.
2. It must be a vanilla map, not RtR or SW.
3. The team being attacked must be down to one uncappable spawn point.

Pretty simple. The kicker is, there needs to be an admin in the server to enforce the rules. Not just this one, but all rules, and with the game dying as it is, it's harder to get people to volunteer their time to be abused by people like you.

As for why you were kicked, you were not only being disrespectful but you were lying. You were telling people not to donate to the server. You need to realize that without donations, this server will close, and we have been very close to closing for a while now. Having people like you lie to get people to not donate doesn't help.
10/22/2016 16:07:44 : # [Global] BreakingFry: i donate good money to this server so what?  
10/22/2016 16:07:56 : # [Global] BreakingFry: the admins can use it for cheese burgers and gay po  
10/22/2016 16:08:20 : # [Global] BreakingFry: instead of enforcing rules like they should be  
10/22/2016 16:08:20 : # [Global] wasa: strange combo  
10/22/2016 16:08:29 : # [Global] MidgetwithaSpork: someone sounds awfully butthurt...  
10/22/2016 16:08:42 : # [Global] BreakingFry: you like wasting money then?

You know why this server is dying? Because of people like Spirit and Lifi that break the rules and the admin basically laughs in peoples faces when they try to address the issue. Nothing ruins this game more than a couple guys that spawn camp the main base with planes and go 50-0 while pleas to the admins go unanswered. As for not donating? Its under Ryan, thats it. Paypal. You want the confirmation #'s?!?!  You know how many people refuse to play when the admin and his cronies are running the show.... A LOT. Where did I tell people not to donate? I only asked a fellow contributor if he liked wasting money because it is a waste of money when these guys are ruining your server. 

Im sure if you start punishing the guys that matter, the people and the $ will start rolling back in. 

Spirit doesn't play with a joystick btw and the admins left the no camp rule vague enough that it only applies when the admin on at that particular time feels the game is being impacted enough to instate it.

209 represent tho ;)

I ain't surprised mofo's

#5 Doc_UK

Posted 24 October 2016 - 04:56 AM

Hi Ryan,

I was in game when all this occurred, and unfortunately for you Lin was correct in that your chat was not acceptable. I actually missed your accusations at the time ( I was stalking a sniper  :reap: ) so was surprised when I saw you got kicked, but then I found out Lin kicked you so I thought there must have been a good reason.

I get that you were frustrated waiting at the airfield only to have axis bomb the crap out of us, but there was no Admin in game, Lin wasn't actually playing, she was monitoring the server via a program. Even if an Admin had been in game the bases were changing hands so quickly that it was only ever a transient period of time when we were down to 1 uncappable base. Lin was asking about the base situation (after you left I think), so she was trying the best she could being outside of the game.

I find the best thing to do under those game circumstances is flack the hell out of the enemy, which is what I spent most of the game doing.

I'd recommend being in our TS so if you feel the rules are being broken you can grab an Admin's attention quicker.

See ya in game,

Doc_UK

• posi and Captain John H. Miller like this

#6 Lin

Posted 25 October 2016 - 12:07 PM

I found your donations; you were a regular contributor in 2014 and back into 2013; Paypal didn't go back farther than that. Again, thank you for donating.

Whether or not you used the actual words to discourage others from donating, the intent was still there as was your intent to mislead others about how the monies are spent.

You will probably not believe this, but the discussion in the admin forums regarding base camping was specifically brought up to address the issues you have regarding the pilots. While they did not adopt what I requested, they still adopted what they feel would work best for the server. It does not guarantee that there will NEVER be camping, but they're trying to address when camping leads to a beatdown. From there, they will review and if necessary, amend the rule to best serve the needs of all players. Not everyone will be happy but then after 12 years of serving this game, we have learned that we simply cannot make everyone happy all of the time.

I am personally sick and tired of this same topic coming up; but the fact remains that they are not breaking any rules. Equipment whoring rules were specifically for the TDM Omaha server, and did not apply to map rotation. We have never discouraged the use of skill and experience unless it was a clan, all on one side, dominating map after map; we asked them to split onto both teams, but we did not ask them to scale back their gameplay.

We're doing the best we can. Please continue to provide feedback  here in the forum, and allow us the time to review and, if necessary, adapt.

• posi, dodgem and Grassy like this

#7 posi

Posted 26 October 2016 - 12:16 AM

Doc Uk!   Hello sir, one of the first Admins to retrain me.  Can we do it again?  If you get bored I can retrain you instead!  

It was Mcgregor's camp playing touch butt in the park.  Diaz just called him out on it because that's how they roll in 209.

oh,  and something about donations.    Please Donate!  That must be it.

• Harriet Tubman likes this

#8 Waffen

Posted 29 October 2016 - 01:06 PM

Those 50 and 0 pilots can be shot down with the plentiful AA, stationary mg's and tank mounted mg's that seem to be on most maps. The BEST AA weapon is the MIG 42 with its rapid fire.

• Angerfist likes this

#9 Grassy

Posted 31 October 2016 - 04:36 PM

the smart pilots take out the AA first and know how long before they spawn and just keep taking them out...hence the frustration for some.   I have shot all of them down at one time or another just by being clever..or baiting them....another long time friend of mine that is a good pilot has done so as well.

Not that big of a deal really as long as the teams are not "pilot" stacked.

• Grinch likes this

#10 Grinch

Posted 06 November 2016 - 06:01 PM

The problem is they are almost ALWAYS all "pilot" stacked, and it takes super human effort to even touch them with anything since all 3-4 of them are bombing the constantly.

• Grassy likes this

#11 Lin

Posted 06 November 2016 - 11:55 PM

That is a good topic. Why do they stack?

#12 Grassy

Posted 07 November 2016 - 12:18 AM

Tell you what...when I am in the server from now on and they are stacked.  They will be requested to unstack....you can count on it.  (cracks knuckles).

#13 Moving Target

Posted 07 November 2016 - 08:19 AM

That is a good topic. Why do they stack?

My opinion with no facts to back it up? Lack of competition = better score. I have seen it a few times where a pilot is doing really good with a score of something like 20-0, gets shot down, leaves the game and then joins again immediately and gets their score back up to the 10-0 range.

Then when a 2nd really good pilot comes on they just quit after getting shot down by them. Then they'll join on the next map.

#14 Harriet Tubman

Posted 07 November 2016 - 10:34 AM

Are the pilots stacking every game or is it closer to 50% of the games? If you feel like you are getting shit on from above that is the game you will notice the pilots and say wow these donkey kissers are stacking like donkey kissers, but the game where they are dog fighting each other you won't notice the death from above as much. If the game puts you in randomly then it should be around 50%. Or are they supposed to break up as soon as the game starts no matter how the server put them on teams?

#15 Grassy

Posted 07 November 2016 - 12:31 PM

Are the pilots stacking every game or is it closer to 50% of the games? If you feel like you are getting shit on from above that is the game you will notice the pilots and say wow these donkey kissers are stacking like donkey kissers, but the game where they are dog fighting each other you won't notice the death from above as much. If the game puts you in randomly then it should be around 50%. Or are they supposed to break up as soon as the game starts no matter how the server put them on teams?

I haven't noticed them stacking on Battle of the Buldge, Aberdeen or Tobruk.   What I have noticed is them disconnecting and re-connecting at the beginning of the map until they are on the same side which most of the time is AXIS where the 109's are.

• Grinch likes this

#16 Captain John H. Miller

Posted 07 November 2016 - 02:58 PM

I haven't noticed them stacking on Battle of the Buldge, Aberdeen or Tobruk.   What I have noticed is them disconnecting and re-connecting at the beginning of the map until they are on the same side which most of the time is AXIS where the 109's are.

Aren't the mustangs superior to the 109s?

#17 Grassy

Posted 07 November 2016 - 04:25 PM

Aren't the mustangs superior to the 109s?

yes sometimes...depends on who is in them..most ot the time 109>all

#18 Lin

Posted 07 November 2016 - 04:52 PM

Are the 109s native to the maps that have them, or have they been inserted into maps that had other planes originally?

#19 HARRY TRIGGER

Posted 07 November 2016 - 04:56 PM

Are the 109s native to the maps that have them, or have they been inserted into maps that had other planes originally?

Now lets leave the natives out of this.  :)

• Rubulator likes this

#20 Grassy

Posted 07 November 2016 - 06:31 PM

109's are original with the maps that they are on...the only map that was changed was Market Garden allies planes from Mustangs to Spitfires.,,

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com