Photo

Admins Playing Favorites

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#21 Colonel Tavington

Posted 07 November 2016 - 06:46 PM

On Market Garden the fact that life is much more dangerous over the Axis base (with more AA and tanks with MGs spawning there) than it is over the Allied base also explains a preference for the 109s.

#22 Grassy

Posted 07 November 2016 - 07:05 PM

Excellent point Tav

#23 Lin

Posted 07 November 2016 - 10:00 PM

109's are original with the maps that they are on...the only map that was changed was Market Garden allies planes from Mustangs to Spitfires.,,

Thank you. I honestly had no clue, hence the questions.

#24 Grassy

Posted 08 November 2016 - 12:06 AM

109's are original with the maps that they are on...the only map that was changed was Market Garden allies planes from Mustangs to Spitfires.,,

Thank you. I honestly had no clue, hence the questions.

I almost forgot a variety of planes were added to both sides on Midway...Not a problem Ms. Lin

#25 Captain John H. Miller

Posted 08 November 2016 - 07:28 AM

Market Garden allies planes from Mustangs to Spitfires.,,

This was already back in the day when we still had the CQ server, I once joined the wrong Moon server and I was like where are the mustangs?

#26 -=TheTroopeR=-

Posted 08 November 2016 - 10:53 AM

Those 50 and 0 pilots can be shot down with the plentiful AA, stationary mg's and tank mounted mg's that seem to be on most maps. The BEST AA weapon is the MIG 42 with its rapid fire.

shhhhhhhhhh !!!! 

#27 Dr. Detroit

Posted 08 November 2016 - 06:51 PM

When the ace pilots are stacking,  I bail out of server.  The stacking has inhibited me making another donation. 

Too bad because the overseas players will stop playing here with the disadvantage of higher ping.   

#28 dodgem

Posted 09 November 2016 - 09:07 AM

Hi Detroit.

We're obviously concerned that it's got so bad as for you to stop donating.  We are currently discussing this issue in both the BF1942 General forums and the admin forums.

Would you concede that the stacking mostly becomes a problem when there is camping involved, or are you still worried about it even if there is no camping?  From my experience in game, stacking can of course lead to camping but it is the camping itself that we would be best to curb.  What are your thoughts?

#29 pinchythelobster

Posted 09 November 2016 - 06:45 PM

dodgem, I know your question was for Detroit but if it's okay, do you mind if I provide my perspective? The camping is the worst part of it. I absolutely love playing against those that kill 10 times to my one. It only means I learn their habits and can eventually figure out how to kill them more often. But if we can't get in a plane (most of the map) to even try to wage battle with them, it makes things frustrating. I'll try a 100 times to take them down, I just want to be given the opportunity. Hopefully the rambling made sense.

This is addressed to the ace pilots only (30+/1 kdr) that stack. Otherwise, I enjoy hunting the rest down with zooks and AA.

• Grinch likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com