Photo

Ban Request for Abuse of Powers

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 breakingfry

Posted 06 November 2016 - 04:54 PM

Twilight banned me for what? 

Apparently only admins can waste equipment. 

Try and justify my 2 day ban,

I'm waiting......

There is a lot of miserable, power hungry twat waffles on this server. 

To those of you that actually enjoy playing the game instead of making a high school cool kids club where the most popular people get away with murder and the other kids get suspended for looking at them wrong, 

I salute you. 

Twilight > Trump

• duff likes this

#2 Captain John H. Miller

Posted 06 November 2016 - 04:57 PM

You might want to make a post HERE if you want to make an unban request.

#3 breakingfry

Posted 06 November 2016 - 05:00 PM

This thread isn't about trying to get unbanned. This thread is about banning an Admin for Abuse of Powers. Totally different, but thank you for your link. 

#4 Captain John H. Miller

Posted 06 November 2016 - 05:09 PM

Well, if we would want to take this request seriously, explain the situation to us. Instead of a couple of lines of rant, write a bit more of the occurrence with details.

#5 breakingfry

Posted 06 November 2016 - 05:18 PM

We had both airfields on some desert map, with helicopters and I noticed someone had parked the airfields only airplane in the middle of nowhere. It was feet away from the out of bounds mark on top of a mountain. The pilot, Admin Twilight was just sitting there, AFK. When I asked about the plane, He/She said "Its their plane, this way they cant get it." I said, we control BOTH points at the airfield, that is not your plane or their plane, its everyone's plane and your wasting equipment. I did a couple strafing runs against the admin/equipment hoarder/rule abuser and He/She said I've done this before (Which I have not) and said "SCREW IT, You get a 2 day ban". I didn't team kill, swear or cause a disturbance in gameplay. 

Twilight broke the rules, abused admin powers and made up lies in order to justify his/her actions. 

Twilight's play was disruptive not only for other players but for the server in general. 

It opens the door for other players to hide equipment and go AFK "for the good of the team".

Sounds to me like Twilight has a personal problem with me and it had nothing to do with the game.

#6 Captain John H. Miller

Posted 06 November 2016 - 05:43 PM

Stealing enemy equipment is part of the game, it is allowed. IMO it is smart as well, as the enemy has one piece of equipment less and makes them weaker. Be it a tank or a plane.

We allow people to be AFK for a couple of minutes, as they are a living being they need food/water and water relief.

Attacking your own team is no bueno, doesn't matter if it is an admin or not. You decided to attack a tagged admin. Do you also poke a tiger with a stick and then go; the tiger bit me, kill it, it is the tiger's fault.

Arguing ingame is  a no-no, we do that in the forum. You made that.

I do not see any admin abuse as he followed our w/k/b protocol. By the way, you forgot to mention the part where you were warned and kicked before the ban.

#7 breakingfry

Posted 06 November 2016 - 05:53 PM

Stealing enemy equipment is part of the game, it is allowed. IMO it is smart as well, as the enemy has one piece of equipment less and makes them weaker. Be it a tank or a plane.

We allow people to be AFK for a couple of minutes, as they are a living being they need food/water and water relief.

Attacking your own team is no bueno, doesn't matter if it is an admin or not. You decided to attack a tagged admin. Do you also poke a tiger with a stick and then go; the tiger bit me, kill it, it is the tiger's fault.

Arguing ingame is  a no-no, we do that in the forum. You made that.

I do not see any admin abuse as he followed our w/k/b protocol. By the way, you forgot to mention the part where you were warned and kicked before the ban.

I was kicked for asking why the admin is AFK for 5-10 minutes with the only plane? Post my dialogue so everyone can see it. The plane didn't belong to the enemy... we controlled both points for several minutes. Your covering for your friend. I didn't TK or argue. If anyone else had taken that plane and flew to the farthest corner of the map and just sat there and answered questions about the rule infraction..... they would be banned, but since an admin did it and another player called them on it, its ok. This is beyond ridiculous and the fact that your only argument is "you were kicked for ?" before the ban is laughable. 

#8 Moving Target

Posted 06 November 2016 - 06:49 PM

I was in the game at the time. I didn't see the Convo you had since he was on your team also. The kick/ban notice I saw was for attacking your teammates. There was a little arguing, but honestly I've seen a lot worse that what I saw today.

I'd love to Lin post the chat logs :)

#9 posi

Posted 06 November 2016 - 07:40 PM

Whatever the dispute, a simple unban request is best.  Creating a rant thread on forums or in another venue where your personal details are not protected such as the facebook page or 'group' in this case.  Will only defeat an unban and a resolution of issue.

Ranting within a group about a player not even a member of that group.  Instant delete, and you won't get back in.

That's not what 'groups' are for and using your own identity rather then your player name for a game related issue isn't very smart.  

• Twilight and Rubulator like this

#10 Grassy

Posted 07 November 2016 - 12:09 AM

I am going to have to start recording the football games and staying in the server on Sunday's..lol (<<More action).  Perhaps he was changing the oil or repairing some of my bullet holes in his wing?..lmao   Maybe cleaning the windsheild?

Dam  I crack myself up!

Not sure what a twat waffle is...however I am sure it is going to knock down the health rating at waffle house.

Dude, coming in here and insulting the server and ranting, isn't going to get much of a response.  Trying posting with a little more poise and detail about your concerns.

#11 Renlist

Posted 07 November 2016 - 01:45 PM

Complaints about pilots or planes seem to make up 90% of disgruntled postings on this forum. A lot of those complainers do nothing but camp for planes too.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com