Photo

Players with zero score the entire map

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Renlist

Posted 13 November 2016 - 12:12 AM

A petty vent maybe.  Players that join a 16/16 or more match where they basically stay the entire game without killing once or dying once.  Frequently, it seems that, out of the 16 players on our side (the other side as well),  there are 5 players that go the entire map without a kill or dying once. They're more worthless than those servers that employ MP bots. Useless window shopper lurkers. What's up with that?  Out of 32 players total, 10 of them have goose eggs across the board all game long, which turns a 32 player map into a 22 player map.

#2 Lin

Posted 13 November 2016 - 01:44 PM

Those are called Idlers. They have gone to sleep, minimized and forgotten about their game, the disconnect didn't work right...for whatever reason, they're idling in the server. We have a timer to handle the idlers, and we use it and kick them constantly. You will find that I have a tendency to kick them first from the weaker team, since the stronger team is, well, stronger. I will leave idlers on the stronger team just to help even things up sometimes.

#3 Moving Target

Posted 13 November 2016 - 02:38 PM

In my case it's normally cuz I go to the bathroom/get food/water between rounds.
  • Grassy likes this

#4 HARRY TRIGGER

Posted 13 November 2016 - 08:29 PM

In my case it is because I have actually fallen a sleep with my forehead resting upon the computer screen. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

• Grassy likes this

#5 Renlist

Posted 16 November 2016 - 01:15 AM

Some do just enough activity to escape the idler kick.  

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com