Photo

So you want to be a 1942 Admin? CD and Origin server

• Please log in to reply
431 replies to this topic

#361 JokersMarco

Posted 30 May 2013 - 05:59 PM

Game Name: =|Joker$|=MÅrco

First Name: Marco

How often and what times do you play: I play about everyday in the morning and afternoon hours vary but a few hours at least.

Why should we make you an Admin?: I've been playing 1942 since 2002 when it was released. I have vast admining experience in the past with many servers still around and not around (Simple, Plats House of Love, GibGames, Leibstandarte, Arcor arena, etc.) I'm fair, I follow the rules and enforce the rules. I've been playing on Moongamers for years off and on but in the last year or so it's practically the only server i play on and I've become active in teamspeak. I've gotten to know Talon, Twilight, NoScope among other public players, Rabid_Animal etc. and feel that i would make a valuable addition to the current admin team.

#362 opus

Posted 31 May 2013 - 07:22 AM

Opie 1 canoli - signing up for duty!

Game Name: opus

First Name: Andy (adopted "moon" as surname).

Age: 28 (born in 84) Ghostbusters!, CD player, and The Olympics in LA. wow...

How often and what times do you play:
As often as possible, or when my gf let's me..

Why should we make you an Admin?: Why not? :) Rumours has it, your in need of good admins. Well look no further, I am both a good admin AND good looking. I draw my experience from more than a decade of playing, admining multiple servers and community. CC, TLB, EA117, and Clanbase cup servers. I get along with everybody, and did I mention- Im good looking?! :)

I want to help where I can. :monkeydance: :pinkele: :cowmoo:

-opie

#363 Lt.Col.Sheppard

Posted 07 June 2013 - 04:42 AM

Game Name: Lt.Col.Sheppard
First Name: Ronnie
How often I play: I usually play in the afternoon and late at night regularly every day (give or take)
Why should we make you an admin: I play regularly and are on when other admins aren't usually and the problem is that during that time, there are problem people coming on and me or anyone else cant do anything about it. I am hoping that I can help narrow down these kind of people

#364 =SoC=Aaron

Posted 22 November 2013 - 06:18 AM

Game Name: =SoC=Aaron

First Name: Aaron(I was 17 when I first started playing and never bothered to change it cause i happen to like it so no cracks about the unoriginal name please lol)

How often and what times do you play: I try to play everyday, for at least an hour or two. Since i go to college i don't have set hours as i do homework then get on when i can, so anytime between 8 A.M. and 10 P.M. MST could actually be when i make an appearance.

Why should we make you an Admin?: I have been admin for Soldiers of Chaos for slightly over 8 years. I believe that, next to yours, we have some of the best run servers currently in rotation for bf1942. I will never take full credit for that or even partial credit as it was a team effort over time by many clanmates to have it be the family friendly server we have always strived for, and hope to bring this same effort and knowledge base and teamwork into an already impressive admin base here at moongamers. I am also well equipped to launch out of the gates in any capacity as i already have a remote manager all set up for our =SoC= servers and good understanding of in-game commands as well as your server rules.

Thank you for reading and to any that check my profile for further review please know that i was voted out of reg status for nothing more than lack of participation(i did not have access to a personal computer for the better part of 3 years) and i hope that does not count against me. I now have steady access to my own personal computer and ability and time to become an admin and/or reg again if decided upon.

#365 Sgt. NoScope

Posted 28 November 2013 - 04:20 PM

Hey =SoC=Aaron thank you for your application

Hang tight a little while longer, you will hear from the Sr Admin team shortly

#366 =SoC=Aaron

Posted 28 November 2013 - 08:04 PM

Excellent, thank you. Also if you have any further questions don't hesitate to ask or PM me.

#367 Ak-Ak

Posted 06 December 2013 - 07:40 PM

Game Name: .:TC:. Lt. Ak-Ak
First Name: Jay
How often and what times do you play: Pretty often, I get on for a little while each night as a "soothing" thing before bed. I'm in college so my schedule changes often. I play a lot during breaks maybe 2-5 hours a day or on and off on and off.
Why should we make you an Admin?: I think it'd be a fun thing. Another thing to say I am. Plus, if you need any persuasion maybe knowing I'm an Eagle Scout will help! :D

#368 PedroBF1942

Posted 10 December 2013 - 05:08 PM

Game Name: Pedro
First Name: Pedro Yllera
How often and what times do you play: From Mondays to Friday, almost the whole afternoon.
Why should we make you an Admin?: I've been playing this game for 7 years and I have always played fairly and followed the rules. I think I would be a good admin.

#369 36thduffman

Posted 13 December 2013 - 11:11 AM

This post is for our regular players and newcomers who have come to the forums from BF1942 to find out about becoming an Admin for MoonGamers.

We are very particular who we put in charge of the store. Your posting here will not guarantee that you will become an Admin for MoonGamers! However, in order to get started in the "get to know you" process, you can help by posting your bios here.

Game Name: 36th Duff Man!!!!
First Name:Mike
How often and what times do you play: Almost Daily

Why should we make you an Admin?: I love the game. I have admin'd several servers and ran 3 of them for 36th Inf Clan since the game started. I was the last of the 36th to run a server till will disbanded.
36th Duff Man!! just like the 47th Ronin looking for a home.

• mattybeast likes this

#370 Sgt. NoScope

Posted 16 December 2013 - 04:14 PM

Thank you for your applications, the Sr Admin team will be in touch soon

#371 HelloHello

Posted 16 December 2013 - 10:30 PM

Game Name:

Hello

First Name:

Cameron

Chicago

How often and what times do you play:

Everyday, from 7:30pm-2:00am monday-friday, and 6pm-2:00am friday and saturday

Why should we make you an Admin?:

Unlike most people who just ask for admin I have actually read the rules of the server. I am also an old player who actually knows the game, and I actually enjoy playing all maps. I am friends with some of the current admins, as well as a lot of the current players. I have an xfire (killerz01) for everyone to contact me on. I have been an admin for the old IB server a long time ago, as well as a few others. I just keep the game flowing so everything can go in order. Plus I just love the server so I would love to be admin!

Happy Killing!

`Hello

#372 Rut

Posted 05 February 2014 - 11:08 AM

Game Name: Rùt
How often and what times do you play: Daily 6am-12pm eastern mostly mornings.
Why should we make you an Admin?: I seem to play at times there aren't many active admins in game. I also play alot lately, it's been a cold winter here. I have experience admining '42 in the past and wouldn't mind filling in when no admins around. Really doesn't seem to be needed much though, but the morning hours have had some gaps.
  • mattybeast likes this

#373 Harriet Tubman

Posted 26 February 2014 - 08:37 PM

Game Name: coL.HT
First Name: Mike
How often and what times do you play: Daily when I'm not studying but usually 9-2am est
Why should we make you an Admin?: Aside from the requests, it can be chaotic during those times if someone like angerfist isn't on.
  • LeftMouseShoot? likes this

#374 LeftMouseShoot?

Posted 03 March 2014 - 10:49 PM

Game Name: Rabid_Spammers, Someday
First Name: Rick
Chicago
I play most times during day all week long, And can see there are plenty of times when admins would be useful.
Why? Well, just would like to try and help, especially with FF on I know things have become harder for the admins too catch people. Have read server rules and understand them to the fullest. I would always be fair with any decisions and I understand w/k/b. Thanks for the time, also I do have TS and frequent it.
  • Angerfist likes this

#375 Escaped Mental Patient

Posted 22 March 2014 - 09:19 PM

Game Name:Escaped Mental Patient
First Name:Gregory
How often and what times do you play:about 40 hours a month
Why should we make you an Admin?:I enjoy the game very much and I just wish to help make the game the better for the players
  • LeftMouseShoot?, Captain John H. Miller and Harriet Tubman like this

#376 wes.63

Posted 04 April 2014 - 11:19 AM

This post is for our regular players and newcomers who have come to the forums from BF1942 to find out about becoming an Admin for MoonGamers.

We are very particular who we put in charge of the store. Your posting here will not guarantee that you will become an Admin for MoonGamers! However, in order to get started in the "get to know you" process, you can help by posting your bios here.

Game Name:wes
First Name:wes
How often and what times do you play: A lot, probable to much 5 to 6hrs a day mornings, afternoon and late night early morning
Why should we make you an Admin?: I know the rules, most players know or heard of me. I know 90% of the admins. I get along with everybody have no temper so I'm fair and don't get pissed off. I can't give donations so I thought I'd give some time or service for the server plus alot of times I'm on there is no admin to direct the server not for maps persay but ns and tkrs who r hurting the server or pop. thank u wes

• LeftMouseShoot? and Escaped Mental Patient like this

#377 BulletRain

Posted 09 May 2014 - 07:25 PM

Game Name: BulletRain
First Name: Seth
How often and what times do you play: everyday around 2:00 pm - 8:00 or 10:00 pm
Why should we make you an Admin?: i have bin admin of other game that have the same concept as this game dose. such as the banning and kicking and so on. i might be young but i know a lot about admining on server and i can learn fast easy to teach and i always fallow the rules never bake them. ill do my best all the time and will keep others players happy and you guys will like my work. ill try my best to give the players the best experience on the moongamers server. im a nice guy if you get to know me.

If you need more info just PM me and tell me thanks for all you do MoonGamers Staff

#378 Garrett34

Posted 12 May 2014 - 01:21 PM

Game Name:Garrett Adams
First Name:Garrett
How often and what times do you play: every day from 8:00 am to 10:00 pm

Why should we make you an Admin?: i like the game and the people i play with and i like to kept the game play fair for everyone. I know the rules well and i want to help moongamers any way i can.

#379 CookieMonster

Posted 04 July 2014 - 01:36 PM

Game Name: CookieMonster
First Name: Don
How often and what times do you play: I am usually on on weekends and play a lot then. If you read the 'monster in the cookie jar' you'll know why.....
Why should we make you an Admin?: I am Union Rep for the Teamsters Local where I am employed. I am used to negotiating, listening and understanding real problems and trying to find a happy median for each side. I believe everyone deserves the benefit of doubt and the proof is always in what you see, not what you have heard.
I am very loyal to my friends and back their decisions. I can also be the one person who can reason threw issues with a plausible resolution that suits everyone.

Thanks for reading
Don

#380 dodgem

Posted 03 August 2014 - 06:11 AM

Game Name: dodgem
First Name: Chris

I think I'm back playing regularly: around 3-4 times a week. I'd like to be able to kick Mr. Capitán Squirrel whenever he kills me.
  • Hornet and Sgt. NoScope like this

8 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 8 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com