Photo

Vietnam Vet Gets VIP Treatment

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 HARRY TRIGGER

Posted 28 July 2021 - 09:20 PM

I have a brother in law  Larry who is battling stage four terminal cancer. It stems from being exposed agent orange when he was in Vietnam back in the late 60's.

His wife and my wife are sisters. Their daughter my niece Ashlee put out on face book looking to get a suite so her dad and 2 year old grandson could take in the grandson's first Minnesota 

Twins game. The Twins seen the post and well. Rest is history, Last Monday night they got to go all on the Twins organization. 

Larry and I and other brother in laws go on an annual fishing trip into northern Minnesota each May. Been going each May since 1988. 

Thought I post this and the video of their night at the ball game. There still so much good in this world.

• Some Girl Named Cher, Captain John H. Miller, Major Sleep and 1 other like this

#2 Highway Man

Posted 29 July 2021 - 12:58 PM

That is awesome
  • HARRY TRIGGER likes this

#3 Tarawa/Troutzilla

Posted 05 August 2021 - 12:38 PM

What a heartfelt emotional 2:15 video that was. It brought tear's to this Vietnam Vet eyes. How did the next round of treatments start for Larry ? Please let him know that he is in the thoughts and prayers of this Marine and give him a big  OOHHH RAAAHH from me.

• HARRY TRIGGER and Highway Man like this

#4 Par Shooter

Posted 17 September 2021 - 09:55 AM

Good luck to him 

A very brave man     :usflag:

• HARRY TRIGGER likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com