Photo

Team Killing has to stop

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#1 Par Shooter

Posted 04 September 2021 - 01:30 PM

Well we have just been playing Bocage and there were 4 red players driving round in jeeps running people over non stop even Tean Killing for planes and ramming Schizm in a tank non stop 

This was causing untold havoc and even more Team killing to try and stop those who started it 

Even ALG was Team killing in a few maps please can we ban this from happening as it  is getting out of hand 

Many thanks 

Par

• Spare Parts likes this

#2 Spare Parts

Posted 04 September 2021 - 01:38 PM

Not only do we have to defend ourselves from our own team, the comments from other players was just brutal.  So many people have an entitled opinion and are not afraid to share it.  

• Par Shooter likes this

#3 MehulJ

Posted 04 September 2021 - 11:56 PM

Thanks for bringing this up folks ... sounds more like a riot ...

Can you recall the names of the others players involved? 

• Par Shooter likes this

#4 Par Shooter

Posted 05 September 2021 - 03:52 AM

No Mehul I cant recall any names I will make notes next time,,,

To Spare ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, It is infuriating when being team killed non stop then other players do nothing except say stop moaning etc because its not happening to them ,

Myself and Schizm  were trying non stop to stop these idiots  from ruining the map and when he and I gat smart comments it just raises the frustration from our side ( I apologise if I was wrong in saying things I said ) but as I have said 

I only complain if people cheat or go against server rules and certain people know which buttons to push to get me to bite on their comments ,,I must try harder to ignore them )

Thank you both for your comments and support 

Par

• Captain John H. Miller and MehulJ like this

#5 Spare Parts

Posted 05 September 2021 - 12:21 PM

No Mehul I cant recall any names I will make notes next time,,,

To Spare ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, It is infuriating when being team killed non stop then other players do nothing except say stop moaning etc because its not happening to them ,

Myself and Schizm  were trying non stop to stop these idiots  from ruining the map and when he and I gat smart comments it just raises the frustration from our side ( I apologise if I was wrong in saying things I said ) but as I have said 

I only complain if people cheat or go against server rules and certain people know which buttons to push to get me to bite on their comments ,,I must try harder to ignore them )

Thank you both for your comments and support 

Par

Yeah Par, I have fought the fight of people screwing around in the mains for years.  Whether I'm defending the main when everyone was allowed and did attack it and/or even after, to pick off the players that will test the limits of the rules.  I have been chastised, ridiculed and almost chased out of a game I helped keep going because I believe if you keep chipping away at the rules then there will eventually be no rules left.  Yesterday was bad, the worst I have seen it and to have the regular players just say the dumbest things was brutal.  You and I held them off as long as we could (I'm Schizm btw)  I tried not to tk anyone so I wouldn't get kicked but they found away to keep ramming my tank with their jeep so I would get the tk.  A server shut down and we have inherited its idiots, Lin's announcement is incredibly sad and concerning, yesterday was a glimpse of what it will be like if they know that no one is watching. 

• Captain John H. Miller, Par Shooter and MehulJ like this

#6 Par Shooter

Posted 05 September 2021 - 01:21 PM

Well said mate ,,

some people thinks its funny when others are trying to play properly and things are out of hand when it does not concern them , I wont mention names but they just stir the pot and make things worse..

Anyways lets hope it does not happen again 

I like playing here and there are some real nice people that play here too,,,, unfortunately there are some "clowns" too but that is just life I guess..............

Thanks again 

Par 

#7 Some Girl Named Cher

Posted 09 September 2021 - 09:11 AM

Next time, try posting in the call an admin channel on discord. Tag me @SomeGirlNamedCher, it will go straight to my phone. If I am not on my PC, I can get someone in to address it quickly. We have moved the auto kick to -4 vs -6 in an effort to crack down on it. Unfortunately, this doesn't prevent them from trying. If ever you encounter an issue like this when an admin is not on, feel free to tag me in the Call An Admin chat on Discord. Always happy to help.

#8 kaiserj

Posted 10 September 2021 - 02:52 PM

I was playing today on Bocage and OTM0P030K runs me over as I'm trying to snipe into Allied base. I spend time trying to find a good position only for a teammate to be a jerk and go out of his way to kill me.

#9 Spare Parts

Posted 10 September 2021 - 03:56 PM

imagine shooting at a plane in a tank in the #2 spot.  Then imagine one of your own players takes the tank, (there was another available right next to me).  Imagine having to ask, demand, and calling the player names in order for you to get your tank back.  Instead that player drives you and your tank ALLLLL the way to a corner of the map, tells me to "LEARN" and sits there and says he is going to get coffee.  The player is not a new one, he is an old player who thinks it's somehow their job to "fix" and punish me for how i play.  I can see that nonsense coming from a brand new player to our server, but this was not the case.  If you guys want to be Admin so much then apply, if you are Admin then tag up and tell me what rule I broke, not punish me cause you don't like how i play. jesus christ folks, the entitlement here is off the charts. 

• Par Shooter and Highway Man like this

#10 Stamper

Posted 10 September 2021 - 04:46 PM

Instead that player drives you and your tank ALLLLL the way to a corner of the map, tells me to "LEARN" and sits there and says he is going to get coffee.  

Events such as these were becoming a regularity before I went back to school/work last month....  The only difference in our experiences is that you at least had the justice of riding in yours to the border of the map with hopes of getting it back.   My 'tankjackers' would just drive us straight into the river.  Players were timing it perfectly, too - the plane I finally got to smoke would be making another pass by me and next thing you know my tank's doing cartwheels into the river.  Lo and behold, the plane is still flying, too.   

I don't suppose that modding tanks similar to artillery (one person only) is a practical option despite these 'incidents' which, in my experience, are a far more common encounter than a useful duo in a tank, but I'd encourage whomever to give it a shot and see what happens.... Two in a tank is comparable to Laurel and Hardy... 

Back to my dissertation, and a nice Yuengling Lager.

Peace :)

• Par Shooter likes this

#11 Spare Parts

Posted 10 September 2021 - 05:01 PM

Instead that player drives you and your tank ALLLLL the way to a corner of the map, tells me to "LEARN" and sits there and says he is going to get coffee.  

Events such as these were becoming a regularity before I went back to school/work last month....  The only difference in our experiences is that you at least had the justice of riding in yours to the border of the map with hopes of getting it back.   My 'tankjackers' would just drive us straight into the river.  Players were timing it perfectly, too - the plane I finally got to smoke would be making another pass by me and next thing you know my tank's doing cartwheels into the river.  Lo and behold, the plane is still flying, too.   

I don't suppose that modding tanks similar to artillery (one person only) is a practical option despite these 'incidents' which, in my experience, are a far more common encounter than a useful duo in a tank, but I'd encourage whomever to give it a shot and see what happens.... Two in a tank is comparable to Laurel and Hardy... 

There was no hope of getting it back, and I had to call in an airstrike on myself to stop the nonsense.  No, I was being taught a lesson, by a moron, who has nothing to teach. 

• Par Shooter and Stamper like this

#12 Stamper

Posted 10 September 2021 - 05:05 PM

There was no hope of getting it back, and I had to call in an airstrike on myself to stop the nonsense.  No, I was being taught a lesson, by a moron, who has nothing to teach. 

Good grief, it definitely must be happening a lot lately.....have you any thoughts on locked/one-person-only tanks???  In a perfect world, people wouldn't steal the tanks....but....

#13 Spare Parts

Posted 10 September 2021 - 05:17 PM

Good grief.....have you any thoughts on locked/one-person-only tanks???  Perfect world, people wouldn't steal the tanks....but....

That is a great idea, of course i can see the downside too.  Some people are team players and some are not, two people working together in one tank could be something ALG in the B17 would fear but alas, as you said...... cue Dance of the Cuckoos.

#14 Stamper

Posted 10 September 2021 - 05:22 PM

Yup.   

#15 Lin

Posted 10 September 2021 - 08:18 PM

Please provide the name of the griefer.

In Discord, we have a "call-an-admin" channel for issues like this. Someone will usually come quickly to dispatch the asshat from the game.

#16 Spare Parts

Posted 10 September 2021 - 09:46 PM

Please provide the name of the griefer.

In Discord, we have a "call-an-admin" channel for issues like this. Someone will usually come quickly to dispatch the asshat from the game.

I was being very loud about it in chat because there were Admin present.  I appreciate the discord thing but for this one, asking Par Shooter to come kill us was sweeter than Admin intervention.  Detox, the clowns name was Detox.   Hi Detox, i play as Schizm. Yesterday you ran your mouth and today you sure "learn"ed me, well done.

• Par Shooter likes this

#17 Wasabi®

Posted 11 September 2021 - 07:37 PM

What if we just go back to FF off for a while?

Or are people so used to it now that they’re going to bitch about it if we turn it back off?
  • Stamper likes this

#18 Capn Cackler

Posted 11 September 2021 - 08:48 PM

Or are people so used to it now that they’re going to bitch about it if we turn it back off?

I would prefer to see it stay on... idk if its possible but I would also vouch for increasing the damage of xpaks to the user/teammates because they are really strong right now as a personal defense weapon, encouraging people to use them over their rifle or pistol.

• Zap Rowsdower, Par Shooter, Stamper and 1 other like this

#19 Spare Parts

Posted 12 September 2021 - 01:51 PM

People will bitch no matter what you do.  Can the server kick instead of kill for tk's?  Maybe keep the kill command just for Admins?

• Par Shooter likes this

#20 Capn Cackler

Posted 12 September 2021 - 05:20 PM

I think that would be more infuriating than what we have current. plane/ artillery/ ship/ grenade/ xpak accidents happen so often that it would be a nightmare. Not to mention any map with bots, as I think they are magnetized to the front bumper of every vehicle in the game...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com