Photo

Invisible Ships - Alternate Dimension

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Bodie the Dog

Posted 11 November 2018 - 06:03 PM

I don't know if this happens on other maps, but it does on Midway for sure.  When I'm driving a ship, enemy ships are invisible, nor do they show up on my mini-map.  It doesn't happen very often, so I've never bothered investigating, but I was wondering if anyone else has this issue?

I watched Doodie bombing the water today, complete with splashes, looked at my mini map, saw nothing.  I dropped some depth charges anyway. Then I toggled through viewpoints, and a battleship appeared next to me.  I was ramming it, too.

I've had this happen before, and the enemy shredded me, because I couldn't see who was shooting me.  It is NOT the "drive over a sea flag" glitch.

So if you see me ignoring the enemy one day....

BTD

#2 Highway Man

Posted 11 November 2018 - 10:11 PM

This happens to me too occasionally. Not sure what causes it.

#3 Rubulator

Posted 11 November 2018 - 11:58 PM

:drunk:   <<< HM and Bodie before a game

• Bodie the Dog and Highway Man like this

#4 Highway Man

Posted 12 November 2018 - 01:38 AM

:beer:

It's a good relief from my rhinotillexomania
  • Rubulator likes this

#5 Colonel Tavington

Posted 12 November 2018 - 08:41 AM

I don't know if this happens on other maps, but it does on Midway for sure.  When I'm driving a ship, enemy ships are invisible, nor do they show up on my mini-map.  It doesn't happen very often, so I've never bothered investigating, but I was wondering if anyone else has this issue?

I watched Doodie bombing the water today, complete with splashes, looked at my mini map, saw nothing.  I dropped some depth charges anyway. Then I toggled through viewpoints, and a battleship appeared next to me.  I was ramming it, too.

I've had this happen before, and the enemy shredded me, because I couldn't see who was shooting me.  It is NOT the "drive over a sea flag" glitch.

So if you see me ignoring the enemy one day....

BTD

Are you sure you weren't watching this?

• Bodie the Dog and Highway Man like this

#6 Bodie the Dog

Posted 03 January 2019 - 04:49 PM

I just drove thru the carrier.  I don't see it on the minimap, either. Simple server, haven't confirmed if this happens with Moonies.  So I'm apparently not invisible, but actually in an alternate world.

Attached Files

#7 Rubulator

Posted 03 January 2019 - 05:19 PM

< Twilight zone theme >  

#8 Captain John H. Miller

Posted 03 January 2019 - 05:24 PM

Our carriers on Midway are glued in position at the shipspawns. 

#9 mistamontiel

Posted 08 January 2019 - 08:32 PM

Ah your Midway carriers cannot move by choice? Sitting ducks

#10 posi

Posted 09 January 2019 - 02:01 AM

Excuse me?   Watching the little arrow reach the corner of the map and keep on trucking is fun too eh.  

• Highway Man likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com