Photo

dayz not working

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 smegga

Posted 30 August 2017 - 03:36 PM

30th of august 2017. both myself and christopher (mushu) both tried to play and as soon as we joined we were both killed then after 3/4 atempts we did get started and found we cannot change direction, we can run run left - right - forward and back but we cannot turn around. press m for map and player crouches, press m again and player stands up. then if you try to move around you get killed by blood loss. anything you have when you restart time comes will be lost eg- keys, money, weapons ect.

#2 Caryll

Posted 30 August 2017 - 05:19 PM

I am having this problem as well, although I didn't have the dying issue, I went to log in and my mouse only has limited functionality. I have use of mouse wheel scroll options, but no option to control character with mouse. Instead I notice my mouse pointer never goes away, like I'm stuck in a window. Have control of character otherwise with keyboard. (I've tried the * keys, double tapping Alt, checked for stuck keys, etc...) Also when I hit esc, it crashes the game. I've tried updating drivers, validating all Arma2 & DayZ related files, with no change outside of what color window it is when it crashes. I will try to get "Pockets" to check his abilities when he gets home to see if we can repeat a third time.

#3 Red Dragon/Mushu

Posted 31 August 2017 - 03:53 AM

this was also happening to me. when i joined the server my view was frozen in one direction, none of the hotkeys would work such as viewing the map. when i attempted to leave the game and reload, it would crash and causing me to "die from bloodloss" and would continually happen so i could not get back to my body or get any of my items back

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com