Photo

Out of commision for a while

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Thumper

Posted 05 September 2013 - 09:30 AM

Good day ladies and gents,
It seems that my dated gaming rig is acting up again and the chipset fan is causing me some issues, I have a new (fan) on on order but it may take a while to arrive and install, in the meantime all I have is this laptop which isn't the best for gaming (and I'm trying to keep it as clean as possible for photo editing). So, if anyone is wondering why they haven't had the opportunity to kill me a hundred times over for the next few weeks, that is why.

Looking forward to getting back into the game.

Thumper

#2 D Day

Posted 05 September 2013 - 11:08 AM

Good day ladies and gents,
It seems that my dated gaming rig is acting up again and the chipset fan is causing me some issues, I have a new (fan) on on order but it may take a while to arrive and install, in the meantime all I have is this laptop which isn't the best for gaming (and I'm trying to keep it as clean as possible for photo editing). So, if anyone is wondering why they haven't had the opportunity to kill me a hundred times over for the next few weeks, that is why.

Looking forward to getting back into the game.

Thumper

If you play on the laptop, will that make you easier to dispose of? I would certainly look forward to that.

#3 LeadPaint

Posted 05 September 2013 - 02:30 PM

Damn, that sounds bad. Hope that fan works out for you, and you can get back to killing pixels.

And good to see you around D Day!

#4 BOVA

Posted 05 September 2013 - 06:17 PM

Sorry to hear that Thumper. Hope you make it back soon to play with your fellow gamers.:)

#5 Thumper

Posted 05 September 2013 - 08:42 PM

[/quote]

If you play on the laptop, will that make you easier to dispose of? I would certainly look forward to that.
[/quote]

How easy do you want it D Day? I'm probably the single easiest target in the game lol.

#6 Xianide

Posted 05 September 2013 - 10:31 PM

Sucks to hear that though, but hopefully that new fan works out for you in the long run.
What brand are you getting?

And hello D Day, like LP said, good to see you around on the forum.

#7 Thumper

Posted 06 September 2013 - 07:57 AM

Sucks to hear that though, but hopefully that new fan works out for you in the long run.
What brand are you getting?

And hello D Day, like LP said, good to see you around on the forum.

I have an older MB from Asus (A8N-SLI Deluxe), the fan is a little quirky and I can't really use an "Aftermarket" fan so I had to get one from Asus $25.00 shipped, A little expensive for a fan but it beats buying a new MB, Memory and CPU. I expect it to arrive in about 2 weeks then I have to get around to installing it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com