Photo

New Snr admins.

bf42

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 birney

Posted 24 August 2015 - 10:16 AM

Eleven years ago Moongamers started with a Lil ole game called BF42. Today this great game is still with us, alive and kicking all be it not quite at the level it once was. For many years bf42 has kept this community alive in players, people,personalities and of course donations. Today is still helps keep this community alive and is important to us and our continued survival.  Every so often a game stagnates and with it the community around it. To keep a game and community alive every so often it needs to reinvigorate itself with fresh blood, fresh insight and fresh ideas. Today we find ourselves in a position where we are having to do just that and do it we will. However this change must start at the top and in-time can and will work its way down to our admins, server and community.

It is with re-invigoration in mind we wish to announce

Capt.Squirrel,

Capt. Miller and

Dodgem

as new bf42 Snr admins.

It is our hope that with the support, suggestions and input of these fine gentlemen bf42 will still be around for the next eleven years!

#2 Grassy

Posted 24 August 2015 - 02:26 PM

:wave2:

#3 Randigar

Posted 24 August 2015 - 04:03 PM

Congrats gentlemen :)

#4 posi

Posted 25 August 2015 - 09:10 PM

Congratulations Gentleman

#5 Renlist

Posted 26 August 2015 - 12:08 AM

Congrats.  Be sure to show up on Sundays and admin the expansion pack play.  For whatever reason, asshats like to join those days and radio spam like crazy, map after map.

No admin was there.  Happened a few weeks ago.  Someone complained it happened last Sunday too. They can't crash into planes and stuff because there's not enough of that  to do, so they go to plan B and radio spam.  Ban. Not a kick.  

#6 -=TheTroopeR=-

Posted 27 August 2015 - 03:24 PM

CONGRATULATIONS !!

I am so haappy !! as are among the best admins I ve seen in all my years in this game.

#7 Rubulator

Posted 29 August 2015 - 12:03 AM

:congrats: 

#8 duff

Posted 29 August 2015 - 12:14 AM

:congrats: :party1: :grpwav:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com