Photo

Did you know.....

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#1 Spare Parts

Posted 11 May 2019 - 05:04 PM

that when you kill someone in game that just passed me, i then have a good idea of your location?  

that when the bots are acting weird or staying in the base, it means someone on the other team is near?

that when you're in a tank, someone with a zook can kill you with one shot?  So a good tanker will be looking around constantly?

• Captain John H. Miller, Rubulator, Highway Man and 1 other like this

#2 Captain John H. Miller

Posted 12 May 2019 - 02:14 AM

that someone can just be lucky and find you?

that someone can just a very skilled player?

that you don't have to basecamp?

• Rubulator and Spare Parts like this

#3 Spare Parts

Posted 12 May 2019 - 05:10 PM

that pilots will destroy anything that could possibly harm them.  They start with bombing the enemies base AA's, empty planes, tanks, then people on the ground?  Sometimes they even dogfight enemy planes in the air.

that for some reason pilots are able to see if an AA is being manned?  Usually doesn't matter, since its the first thing to be destroyed anyway.

that when a pilot starts flying low to the ground to run over people, you can lay a mine and blow them up?

• Rubulator likes this

#4 Highway Man

Posted 12 May 2019 - 05:20 PM

that when a pilot starts flying low to the ground to run over people, you can lay a mine and blow them up?

I love doing that!!!

#5 dodgem

Posted 12 May 2019 - 06:10 PM

That someone who plays medic 95% of the time will be very good at using the kit.

That someone who snipes 95% of the time will be very good at using the kit.

That someone who plays engineer 95% of the time will be very good at using the kit.

That someone who plays zook 95% of the time will be very good at using the kit.

That someone who plays assault 95% of the time will be very good at using the kit.
  • Wasabi®, Rubulator, Spare Parts and 1 other like this

#6 Highway Man

Posted 12 May 2019 - 06:23 PM

I don't use any 95% of the time, get my drift?
  • Rubulator likes this

#7 Spare Parts

Posted 12 May 2019 - 07:04 PM

that someone can just be lucky and find you?

that someone can just a very skilled player?

that you don't have to basecamp?

I can't tell you how many times i have just been doing my own thing and randomly come across one of our more infamous players, only to kill him and then be called a cheat.  

#8 dodgem

Posted 13 May 2019 - 08:15 AM

that you can throw a grenade into the stairwell in the building next to Arnhem Bridge (from the bridge through 1st floor window) on Market Garden to kill any campers?

that some people play in quiet rooms with their audio volume quite high - they can hear footsteps coming up behind them, they can hear the sound of expacks dropping next to their tanks, they can hear your glitching Tommy gun when you've picked up an enemy's.

that if you are within a certain distance and happen to move your crosshairs over an enemy who is the other side of a wall, their nametag will appear letting you "know" they are there.

that if you run everywhere in a straight line, a sniper can headshot you almost as easily as if you were stationary.  

that players leave when they're no longer enjoying the game.  Be mindful when you're in the enemy's main killing the same players over and over and over.

• Rubulator and Highway Man like this

#9 Waffen

Posted 13 May 2019 - 09:14 PM

I've had that little voice say they're in that building, run in kill them and wonder where that thought came from. And then they think I'm a haxxor.

Pilots have to be very spatially aware. I'm constantly using F9 - F12 to check my surroundings.

Pilots have a timer in their heads that tells them when that blown up vehicle will re-spawn and can dive on it just at it does.

If I'm pulling up I'm using F-keys to search the area behind me.

Highway Man is a pot licker.

DO NOT mine the waffle as he lines you up for a wing slap! You could end up with intestinal warts or worse things could befall you.

• Rubulator likes this

#10 Spare Parts

Posted 13 May 2019 - 09:29 PM

I've had that little voice say they're in that building, run in kill them and wonder where that thought came from. And then they think I'm a haxxor.

Pilots have to be very spatially aware. I'm constantly using F9 - F12 to check my surroundings.

Pilots have a timer in their heads that tells them when that blown up vehicle will re-spawn and can dive on it just at it does.

If I'm pulling up I'm using F-keys to search the area behind me.

Highway Man is a pot licker.

DO NOT mine the waffle as he lines you up for a wing slap! You could end up with intestinal warts or worse things could befall you.

Pilots need to be "in game" aware.  there is no honor in beating players into submission.

That goes for Tigers or the M10 spawn camping a main, and when there is only a handful of people, it is shameful.

• Rubulator and Highway Man like this

#11 Waffen

Posted 13 May 2019 - 11:18 PM

Agreed,

I hate when people air camp on Market.

I could shut the other side completely down but there's no point to it.

Tonight JG3 air camp killed me 3 times in about 2 minutes.

When he crashed and knew I was going to get in the air he left the game.

Still have to have my head on a swivel as a pilot.

• Rubulator likes this

#12 Wasabi®

Posted 14 May 2019 - 08:45 PM

Did you know....that I have played this game for half my life (literally) and the odds are pretty good that I'm going to be able to kill you?

• Rubulator likes this

#13 Highway Man

Posted 14 May 2019 - 11:32 PM

Oh I know.
lol
  • Wasabi® likes this

#14 Spare Parts

Posted 18 May 2019 - 06:39 PM

That the rules are for Admin to enforce?  Be thankful we give a wide berth at times, with more things to consider than just your personal game experience, it could be you that get the hammer, not the one you are bitching about.

• Highway Man likes this

#15 Lin

Posted 23 May 2019 - 09:14 PM

Sometimes they even dogfight enemy planes in the air.

LIES!

That someone who plays engineer 95% of the time will be very good at overusing the kit. expacks.

Fixed.

Did you know...

- that you can shoot through the reload glitch, since it's just visual, and doesn't actually affect your ability to shoot?

• Highway Man likes this

#16 dodgem

Posted 24 May 2019 - 06:18 AM

That someone who plays engineer 95% of the time will be very good at overusing the kit. expacks.

Fixed.

Tell that to Tambulance and M.A.M.E Gamer ;)

I'm worried about Tamb...haven't seen or heard from him for way too long. I even emailed him :(

#17 Spare Parts

Posted 24 May 2019 - 08:47 PM

that there is no rule against bailing out of a plane?  Kinda the point of the parachute.

that there is NO knife fight protection?  Knife fight away from a flag, and I might not blow you up with my tank.  No never mind, I'm going to anyway.

that there is a pilot rule?  it is not named after anyone specifically and it is solely at the Admins discretion. 

#18 Spare Parts

Posted 25 May 2019 - 03:08 PM

that camping is tolerated?  It is not encouraged, it is not appreciated, it should not be the only thing you do, it is only tolerated.  That can and probably will change if it becomes much more of a problem.  Tolerating it sets this server apart from all the others, if that uniqueness, doesn't mean anything to you, then don't be surprised when it goes away.  Get in, get out, steal some equipment, but what is going on now is unacceptable. 

• Lin, Captain John H. Miller, Highway Man and 1 other like this

#19 Spare Parts

Posted 28 May 2019 - 04:12 AM

that we brought back map vote, and our players are slowly making us regret that decision?

that mines set on friendly equipment will not damage the vehicle if it is operated by someone on your team, but if an enemy player tries to steal your equipment, it will blow up?

that we are all guests on this server?  This is a private server, not public and not knowing Moongamers rules is not an excuse for breaking them.

• Rubulator likes this

#20 Highway Man

Posted 28 May 2019 - 09:43 AM

...that when i fly a plane there is a very good chance i will crash into a church.
  • Rubulator and Lonestar like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com