Photo

BF1 Beta

• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

#1 Grassy

Posted 28 August 2016 - 01:46 AM

The Beta to the public is being released on 8-31 on Origin for PC.  In order to get this you would have had to register with EA by 8-21, ten days prior to receive this.

If you qualify and plan on getting this beta please post here and let me know..

i would also like to ask if there is going to be a team speak channel here at Moon for this title and perhaps a public forum for the beta for evaluation?

#2 Rapid Fire

Posted 28 August 2016 - 09:17 AM

I like how you posted that 3 days before the release day. lol 

#3 Harriet Tubman

Posted 28 August 2016 - 10:10 AM

I'll be playing as I signed up hoping for alpha, but my assumption was signing up only gets us 1 day early access compared to the normies and everyone whether they signed up or not can play on the 31st?

#4 Grassy

Posted 28 August 2016 - 11:35 AM

Exactly H.T. a day earlier and then it will be open to all....you know me to well Rapid..lol

#5 HARRY TRIGGER

Posted 28 August 2016 - 03:37 PM

What are we signing up for?

#6 Grassy

Posted 28 August 2016 - 04:44 PM

just a beta release of Battlefield One...have you seen the videos Harry?

#7 HARRY TRIGGER

Posted 28 August 2016 - 05:53 PM

No I have not. I imagine one needs a top notch puter for this game?

#8 Harriet Tubman

Posted 28 August 2016 - 08:16 PM

No I have not. I imagine one needs a top notch puter for this game?

A 750ti should run it fine and thats a pretty cheap card. You won't be getting 60fps on max settings but you can just lower everything and be fine.

#9 Harriet Tubman

Posted 30 August 2016 - 01:52 AM

beta codes are out, 7gb download

#10 Renlist

Posted 30 August 2016 - 02:50 AM

I have multiple EA user names and passwords written down on paper for different parts of EA (forums, etc).  Is it the main one that gets you into the beta?

#11 Harriet Tubman

Posted 30 August 2016 - 03:04 AM

For this early access you would of had to sign up for their insider email on the battlefield.com website. So if you have one on there then check your email, otherwise either later today or tomorrow everyone gets to play without an invite. Game so far is awesome, only negative is you can't force your horse to jump off a cliff to its death.

#12 Grassy

Posted 30 August 2016 - 11:35 AM

13%. Lol

#13 Harriet Tubman

Posted 30 August 2016 - 12:37 PM

The horse does that epona shit from ocarina of time where it stops on a dime if you encounter something it doesn't want to jump/fall from. But if you jump off her right before hand she keeps running like how jeeps keep moving for a period of time and she will fly off the cliff.

#14 Grassy

Posted 30 August 2016 - 12:54 PM

Everyone has to have a goal :)..lol  this thing is at 35mbs a sec and taking forever..lol

#15 Grassy

Posted 30 August 2016 - 03:40 PM

Omg its finally installing. ***faints***

#16 Harriet Tubman

Posted 30 August 2016 - 04:35 PM

The rush gamemode is my favorite and the map design for it is awesome how it allows for cover along each objective for a wide open map.

#17 Grassy

Posted 30 August 2016 - 07:50 PM

I had some fun in a tank shredding up infantry, I also noticed if you wait around to long waiting for something to come available like a tank or plane , the admins kick you, I was also kicked for wondering around in an empty server..lol

Downside, game is a huge resource hog, I had to update my 4 gig Vc drivers as well as my processor ,

#18 Harriet Tubman

Posted 30 August 2016 - 08:27 PM

I am not a fan of the tanking in bf1942, but the tanking in bf1 is enjoyable. Flying is ok except for the view changes. No flyby view and no rear cam, you have to turn your head manually like in 42. Sniping is pretty op and newer players should like it since the scope is pretty steady. I also think the average player will like the scoring system, its not about kills/assists, its about being in range of flags being taken. Or being a squad leader and doing nothing but saying go take that flag and gettin dem free points. The 3d spotting doesn't seem to be as bad as I thought it would be. Feels like a ww2 game without the ww2 planes imo. Also the planes and tanks can repair without landing/leaving the vehicle. Not sure if I like that or not. And the destruction is pretty sweet, being in a tank and seeing someone pop their head out a window then run back inside and knowing you can just fire a tank shell at the side of the building and kill him or at least expose him is nice.
  • Twilight likes this

#19 Escaped Mental Patient

Posted 31 August 2016 - 08:14 AM

I have the beta they offered it to me yesterday and I said sure why not

#20 Grassy

Posted 31 August 2016 - 10:50 AM

In overview the game feels like an Indiana Jones Mod for Battlefield ..lol

Here are the PC requirements for the BETA:  

Processor (AMD): AMD FX-6350
Processor (Intel): Core i5 6600K
Memory: 8GB RAM
Graphics card (AMD): AMD Radeon HD 7850 2GB
Graphics card (NVIDIA): nVidia GeForce GTX 660 2GB
DirectX: 11.0 Compatible video card or equivalent
Online Connection Requirements: 512 KBPS or faster Internet connection
Hard-drive space: 10Gb

Note: The full game will require more space on your hard drive.
The recommended PC requirements for the full game will be confirmed soon.

The teams at EA/DICE

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com