Photo

Bringing back Stallonee's server?

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 gen_stallonee

Posted 04 December 2014 - 03:47 PM

I have just gotten back up and running a couple weeks ago, and now I am wondering "Should I bring back my PVP server?" I really would appreciate any and all feedback on this, suggestions, anything, maps? mod? Help me out, I plan on getting this back up and running sometime by the end of this month, and if I don't get any feedback I'm just going to throw up a server and see what happens, but please give me feedback.

gen_stallonee
Frank

#2 Enforcer

Posted 04 December 2014 - 04:49 PM

Sure. A PvP format is what some are wanting and although we have the Napf server with PvP going, if you wanted to try to offer something a little different with the PvP slant, feel free.

#3 gen_stallonee

Posted 04 December 2014 - 08:23 PM

Great, now the only issue is what map and what mod does everyone want

#4 Enforcer

Posted 05 December 2014 - 10:56 AM

As a non PvP-er, I will abstain, but, I hear the overpoch is in high demand..

#5 Xeylore

Posted 05 December 2014 - 08:21 PM

like always frank if you need help ill be glad to be of service personally for pvp you might want a smaller map namalsk is nice map and so is tavi if you go with tavi best make it a epoch origins server (iv been playing about with epochins on my test server so may be able to help out there)

#6 gen_stallonee

Posted 11 December 2014 - 10:02 PM

was actually thinking Namalsk, Mod probably just Epoch, and maybe just do PVE i'm not sure

#7 Mrgiggls

Posted 12 December 2014 - 12:01 PM

Namalsk is a fun map, one of my favs, but not well suited to Epoch imo, due to the lack of nice flat/level places to build. But regardless, I would be a regular.

#8 Xeylore

Posted 12 December 2014 - 12:32 PM

well if you do namalsk epoch i can get those blood suckers working and evr storms cold weather and warm clothes

#9 gen_stallonee

Posted 13 December 2014 - 09:53 AM

then its a go, by the end of the month ill have a namalsk Epoch PVE server running, however, it will be under the 13th Co flag, but the rules are pretty much identical to Moon's, and scriptwriter like always is Xeylore, thank you all for the feedback and more to follow.

So, for a recap:

End of month: server up and running

Namalsk
Epoch
PVE

Stallonee

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com