Photo

Server restoral updates

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Lin

Posted 10 June 2014 - 03:41 PM

Well, I found that I have had to search and find some of the scripts we used to use. The full files were either not captured in the download from the old server, or were never placed in there by the former IT person, so it has been a search, download, and replace type of weekend. I have about half of the scripts in that we used to use. And, since I forgot to test some of them, I'll go in now to do that. I'll list here the ones I have gotten back up and running.

Admins: only SM Admin is working at this time. It is a limited version of what we used to run for SM, so I will have to find an older copy of the menu I built for us and add it back in.

Medic: isn't working correctly yet.

SprayTrace: partially working but no admin actions can be taken at this time.

multicap flag support: is working, a single player on one side can cap a multi-player flag.

I'll work on fixing these first, then I will keep going. I'll keep posting here as I bring DoD back up to snuff.

Thank you for your patience with me.

#2 Lin

Posted 14 June 2014 - 11:36 AM

The laptop drives were pre-DOD. I'm going to tear into the deal Alienware laptop, remove that drive and review it. That is the last chance I have of finding the files I'm looking for. If they are not there, I'll just recreate from scratch...grrr.

#3 Lin

Posted 15 June 2014 - 09:28 PM

Recreating from scratch.

DONE:
SM and MM are up to date
required cappers changer is working
Medic is now working
Bonus round fun is working (losing team changes into objects)

TODO List:
Custom SM admin menu
update admin list
spray trace
custom maps
parachute
smart team balance (depending upon if this is still wanted)

#4 SgtTweek

Posted 18 June 2014 - 05:05 PM

Thanks for all your effort Lin! :pinkele:

#5 D Day

Posted 27 June 2014 - 11:06 AM

Server up? I sure miss it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com